This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 18!

Topic » TSC Beta 18!

3747 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
I'm gonna reveal who's who by revealing their comments on the song.

kilikfanof2mrow- Lily Allen- The Fear- Now this is a song that is a testament to the world.. it's a bit grating if you don't actually know what the fuck it is about. When you know what the lyrics mean, it's a fucking fantastic take that. Congrats to the person who sent this in, I am quite pleased with it.

bibbles- Justin Timberlake- Mirrors-  I do enjoy the killers, its quite standard but enjoyable

Limegrass- the Killers- Human- Awww, this was nice! Thanks for reminding me of this, I haven't heard this in absolutely ages, and it's still one of those good songs that makes you feel nice inside, great tune!

Monrooster- Pharrell Williams- Happy- I'm not the biggest fan of Pharrell Williams, but I find it hard to dislike this song too much. There's clapping and lots of it, it's quite slick and it's pretty catchy. It's so repetitive, but meh, it made me pretty happy.

Insanity- Owl City- Unless you're a hardcore Owl City fan like I am, you probably will not like this. Even those fans may not like it because it's so out of style for what her normally does. Nevertheless though, it gets me every time!
3747 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
Now to the good bit... the votes. You could have amassed a total of 48 points. No one got 3 twelves, and two of the got 2 twelves.

That being said I will reveal my votes

kilikfanof2mrow (Lily Allen)
7- Pharrell Williams
8- Owl City
10- Justin Timberlake
12- The Killers
3747 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
Let's show bibbles's next, yeah.

Bibbles (JT)
7- Lily Allen [and I say rude]
8- Owl City
10- Pharrell Williams
12- The Killers
3747 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
and for the third set of votes, we head over to Limegrass.

Limegrass (The Killers)
7- Pharrell Williams
8- Justin Timberlake
10- Owl City
12- Lily Allen
3747 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
And for Monrooster... the votes are as follows

Monrooster (Pharrell Williams)
7- Owl City
8- Lily Allen
10- Justin Timberlake
12- The Killers
3747 days 4 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
And we can reveal the last votes are from Insanity... quite fitting this time around.

Insanity (Owl City)
7- Justin Timberlake
8- The Killers
10- Pharrell Williams
and
12- Lily Allen
3747 days 4 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
So where does that put the final standings... let's see.

In fifth place, with a total of 33/48 points, Insanity and the entry Good Time by Owl City

In fourth place, standing slightly higher with 35/48 points, bibbles and the entry Mirrors by Justin Timberlake

Just one point ahead, in third place with 36/48 points, Monrooster with the entry Happy by Pharrell Williams.

A top two worthy of being in the top two, but the honors go to the guys from Vegas. In second place with a respectable 39/48 points [with 2 12-pt scores], kilikfanof2mrow with the entry The Fear by Lily Allen.

Which means, tonight's winner, gaining a brand new car... just kidding, aren't I a bitch.... with 42/48 possible points to be earned, is Limegrass, with the entry Human by The Killers.
3747 days 2 hours ago
bibbles
cant believe i got top 5!!!!

congrats lime

and thanks for hosting hayden (although you put the wrong comments with my song!!)
3747 days ago
Limegrass
Aww, thank you everyone for the points! And thanks Hayden for hosting! :)
3744 days 19 hours ago
Insanity
wow i got last eff u all

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!