This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 18!

Topic » TSC Beta 18!

3751 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
Is getting a one day extension for entries.
3751 days 2 hours ago
bibbles
ill come back tomorrow then
3750 days 20 hours ago
krrais
send me mailer please :s im gonna take part in this one
3750 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
There are only 5 entries in this beta and I really do need to get some sleep. So, I'll make five posts. And then the drill will be a bit different.

The acts for today, in no particular order are

1. Pharell

2. Lily Allen

3. Justin Timberlake

4. The Killers

and

5. Owl City feat. Carly Rae Jepsen
3750 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
1. Pharrell- Happy
3750 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
2. Lily Allen- The Fear
3750 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
3. Justin Timberlake- Mirrors
3750 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
4. The Killers- Human
3750 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
5. Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen- Good Time
3750 days 5 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
I wish these five acts the best of luck. Sorry for the delay... work has been uber-stressful the last few days. And with that, the voting and commentating may begin. After commenting on the songs shown here.. you must send me in your votes (12 being your favorite and 7 being least favored, unless you are a jury member, which means you get the 6.) thank you for your cooperation.
3750 days 1 hour ago
Monrooster
1) Pharrell Williams - I'm not the biggest fan of Pharrell Williams, but I find it hard to dislike this song too much. There's clapping and lots of it, it's quite slick and it's pretty catchy. It's so repetitive, but meh, it made me pretty happy.
2) Lily Allen - Her vocals are quite passive, which annoys me a bit. It's a certain style and one that I'm not too keen on. Musically, it's alright. There are some pretty harsh, jarring sounds which are a bit grating. It's pretty simply structured and lyrically, it's pretty good. Overall though I'm not too engaged unfortunately.
3) Justin Timberlake - Another style I'm not too keen on. I'm not the biggest fan of R&B. The chorus is more pop and pretty catchy though. It;s a bit unnecessarily long and doesn't really go anywhere, but to be fair, he does seem to be quite the multi-talented guy.
4) The Killers - God, this seems so old now. I prefer their older stuff to this, but it's pleasant. There are some nice grand, uplifting melodies and sequences. It was a bit overplayed in it's day, but it's quite refreshing to hear it again after quite the break from it.
5) Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen - It's nice for a song to be catchy, but this song is just going round and round in circles. It's nauseatingly simple and repetitive. You're having a good time. I get it...
3749 days 15 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
1. Pharrell Williams- I'm a true NERD fan, so there's that. That being said, I'm not sure I'm a fan of this song. It doesn't seem to be too great. It's happy... yeah. But that's about it.

2. Lily Allen- Now this is a song that is a testament to the world.. it's a bit grating if you don't actually know what the fuck it is about. When you know what the lyrics mean, it's a fucking fantastic take that. Congrats to the person who sent this in, I am quite pleased with it.

3. JT- It's got this weird style... and therefore it might not do the greatest. But I like it quite a bit more than Pharrell's song. So yeah.

4. The Killers- I'm actually surprised this song hasn't been sent in before. Haha. That being said, it's quite refreshing and I could see it winning.

5. Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen- Passe, and tha's about all this song is gonna get from me.
3748 days 23 hours ago
Limegrass
1. Pharell - Ugh, my mum literally loves this song so much, and everytime I listen to it I feel so annoyed and sad. Very ironic, and very stupid, too high pitched.

2. Lily Allen - I LOVE THIS SONG. Lily Allen is just absolutely fabulous and this is one of my favourite songs. Brilliant video, and nice song to go with it, absolutely lovely!

3. Justin Timberlake - When he came back with Suit and Tie I was like ugh, really? It was so bad, and then this came out and I kinda enjoyed it a little bit. THEN THE RADIO ABSOLUTELY MURDERED IT. Like oh my god, it's like they don't have any other songs.

4. The Killers - Awww, this was nice! Thanks for reminding me of this, I haven't heard this in absolutely ages, and it's still one of those good songs that makes you feel nice inside, great tune!

5. Owl City feat. Carly Rae Jepsen - Meh, alright. I've never really liked his voice, it's just really grating, and it does not suit this song at all. Carly saves it a little bit, but it's still quite a dismal effort.
3748 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
1. Pharell – happy little tune, its very repetitive but very catchy!! Apparently theres a 24hour version!!
2. Lily Allen – her style of mockney is not my style of singing!
3. Justin Timberlake – mr smooth just slid of the page hes too smooth!
4. The Killers – I do enjoy the killers, its quite standard but enjoyable
5. Owl City feat. Carly Rae Jepsen – quite chirpy and twee, it enjoys itself more that I did!
3748 days 7 hours ago
Insanity
1. Pharrell - This is exactly what you'd expect from a song called "Happy." Really like it. It plays at the gym a lot!
2. Lilly Allen - I like her  a lot. Idk why I don't listen to her more. :x
3. Justin Timberlake - This song kinda grew on me over time. It's still not my favorite though.
4. The Killers - Always have liked them, and this is no exception. It kinda plods along a bit, but I still like it.
5. Owl City feat. Carly Rae Jepsen - Unless you're a hardcore Owl City fan like I am, you probably will not like this. Even those fans may not like it because it's so out of style for what her normally does. Nevertheless though, it gets me every time!
3747 days 23 hours ago
Samhuss
I remember that i sent it one. w/e

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!