This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 17!

Topic » TSC Beta 17!

3773 days 18 hours ago
Limegrass
You're going to have a good time voting bibs! ;)
3773 days 18 hours ago
bibbles
it was a struggle!!!!
3773 days 15 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
1. Kristen Bell- Me being a marshamllow puts this in good company. That being said... it wasn't the best. I did quite like it though. It's gonna be hard to says where it comes.

2. James Morrison- Wasn't too thrilled with the sound of this song... just seemed to fade in and out at times. Shame, because it did get my attention.

3. Miley Cyrus- EGAD! NO! That is all that song is worth saying.

4. Katy Perry- It's better than Miley... but not by much. And that's saying something.

5. Beyonce- I like the older stuff from her. Songs like this are why.

6. Jason Aldean- I'm hooked. Country boy likes country music.

7. The Vamps- Quite nice for a boy band. They were better than most entries.

8. Nelly and Tim McGraw- I'll think about this over and over again to see if I actually like the entry. Because I do and then I'm like da hell is this...
3773 days 11 hours ago
NerdBird44
1) Kristen Bell - The songs in "Frozen" are amazingly stunning. Maybe not as good as "Let It Go", but this song was still spectacular <3

2) James Morrison - Awwh, this song was really beautiful! I'm not a big fan of Nelly, but James really pulled this song through. Well, him and his lovely sounding guitar. <3

3) Miley Cyrus - This was okay. Not sure where this will rank.

4) Katy Perry - This was so beautifully dark! Ugh, I loved it! <3

5) Beyonce - Ooo, this was nice. Not sure where it will rank though. A bit dull.

6) Jason Aldean - Ew. No. >~<

7) The Vamps - I didn't like this... Sorry! </3

8) Nelly - NOOOO! PLEASE DEAR CHEEZ-IT'S NOOOO! >~<
3773 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
1. Kristen Bell - Whoever this is clearly submitted it because the other Frozen song won. Way to be original. >.> This song's not that good either, honestly. I'd REALLY have to be in the mood to enjoy it. Ik a gay who isn't a big fan of musicals. I'm awful.

2. James Morrison - Hmmmmm... It's okay. Didn't really keep my attention though.

3. Miley Cyrus - Surprisingly like this out of her. YOU GO GURL!

4. Katy Perry - My friend really likes Prism. Surprisingly, the album has a few good songs. Unfortunately, this really isn't one of them.

5. Beyonce - She never fails to impress. Like this one!

6. Jason Aldean - No.

7. The Vamps - So... Are they just like One Direction? Only younger looking. Also why is he talking about drinking? No way he's old enough, even in England!!!

8. Nelly and Tim McGraw - No.
3773 days 1 hour ago
Samhuss
1. Kristen Bell- For The First Time In Forever  No aha No too cartoonish to start with, and yeah...
2. James Morrison- Broken Strings (feat. Nelly Furtado)  YES NELLY WERK IT... LOVES IT!! LOVES NELLY
3. Miley Cyrus- Wrecking Ball Got old and boring. but still okay
4. Katy Perry- Dark Horse (Feat. Juicy J) I only love the part where she says "sooo you wana play with magic" LOL it makes the song.
5. Beyonce- XO L O V E S I T . I que***d. 
6. Jason Aldean- Dirt Road Anthem WAIT WAS THAT RAPPING IN A COUNTRY SONG. WERK BITCH WERK.
7. The Vamps- Can We Dance? No we cannot dance, certainly not to this LMAO.
8. Nelly and Tim McGraw- Over and Over  Was not bad :D I love it
3772 days 18 hours ago
Monrooster
1) Kirsten Bell - Menzel sings well and it's all very emotive, but as a single, it doesn't really hold together. It just feels like an extract from a musical.
2) James Morrison - I like his tone and whispery vocals. Nelly's voice complements his well too. Simple yet effective.
3) Miley Cyrus - I wish Miley would write more of her songs. I know I read that this was wrote by other people. It does feel like she's cheating a bit to have had this much success from it. It's a competent song, but not really my style.
4) Katy Perry - Rap doesn't really fit well with Katy Perry's style of music. It does seem a bit far from her comfort zone too, which is bubbly pop. It just didn't really work for me.
5) Beyonce - I haven't really listened to much of her stuff. So, it's nice to finally get around to it. As loud and brash as it sounds, it does feel a bit one-dimensional and a bit style over substance. Maybe it's a grower, but I'm a bit underwhelmed again.
6) Jason Aldean - Fairly standard country voice, but with the rap twist. It does actually work to a certain degree. I'm quite surprised that I actually quite like it.
7) The Vamps - Ugh. Are they even allowed to drink?  It just sounds like they're a half-baked band that were just chucked together to emulate the success that One Direction had. I swear they didn't write this song either. It all just annoys me really.
8) Nelly and Tim McGraw - It's all too passive and one-dimensional. Granted, it can be quite ambient for some people, but I found that it all just clashed a bit. I didn't really like it sorry.
3771 days 21 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
I'm pushing this back for 3 hours.
3771 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
1. Kristen Bell - oh disney... and this is the reprise not the regular song.
2. James Morrison - oh james... stop it...
3. Miley Cyrus - oh miley.... please ... just quit
4. Katy Perry - oh katy .... and jesse... why?
5. Beyonce - oh b ... YAS
6. Jason Aldean - oh jason ... lose the earring
7. The Vamps - oh vamps... stop shouting
8. Nelly and Tim McGraw - oh nelly... go back to the 90s
3771 days 19 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
---Gathering up the tallies now and other things.---
3771 days 19 hours ago
bibbles
oh tolis....how did you vote?
3771 days 19 hours ago
bibbles
hello, just watching murder she wrote
3771 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
I'm rewatching Sunday's Sherlock
3771 days 19 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
If you are wondering who was who... I can reveal in order who was who and what penalties will be given to two songs for rule breaking.

Let's start by revealing what each person said about their song.

Limegrass-
5. Beyonce - That was great. I don't really listen to Beyonce that much, I just feel like I'll be overwhelmed to be honest. This was great, a lovely beat to tap my foot too and a lovely song to just enjoy listening to.

TolisKalkas-
6. Jason Aldean - oh jason ... lose the earring

bibbles-
7. The Vamps -  a little boy band, never heard of them!! Was okay. (Was that an interesting little play)

Insanity-
3. Miley Cyrus - Surprisingly like this out of her. YOU GO GURL!

Monrooster-
2. James Morrison - I like his tone and whispery vocals. Nelly's voice complements his well too. Simple yet effective.

kilikfanof2mrow-
8. Nelly and Tim McGraw- I'll think about this over and over again to see if I actually like the entry. Because I do and then I'm like da hell is this...

NerdBird44-
1. Kristen Bell - The songs in "Frozen" are amazingly stunning. Maybe not as good as "Let It Go", but this song was still spectacular <3

and finally
Samhuss-
4. Katy Perry- Dark Horse (Feat. Juicy J) I only love the part where she says "sooo you wana play with magic" LOL it makes the song.
3771 days 19 hours ago
bibbles
i love sherlock, this last episode was amazing

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!