This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 17!

Topic » TSC Beta 17!

3759 days ago
kilikfanof2mrow
Gather Round my pretties as it is time to bring forth the 17th edition of the TSC beta!
3759 days ago
kilikfanof2mrow
The Running order for this edition....

1. Kristen Bell
2. James Morrison
3. Miley Cyrus
4. Katy Perry (This one might have gotten past me on accident. I do apologize in advance.)
5. Beyonce
6. Jason Aldean
7. The Vamps
8. Nelly and Tim McGraw
3759 days ago
kilikfanof2mrow
1. Kristen Bell- For The First Time In Forever

Some fun facts you may or may not have known about Kristen Bell

-She was the voice of Gossip Girl... and wasn't seen until the finale episode.

-She has a lazy eye, which she nicknamed "Wonky"

-The Movie for her biggest role (AKA Veronica Mars) reached it's kickstarter goal and broke a record for the most fans.. nearly 100,000 people pitched in almost 6 million us dollars. You go marshmallows.
3759 days ago
kilikfanof2mrow
2. James Morrison- Broken Strings (feat. Nelly Furtado)

Some Fun Facts about James Morrison

-He shares his name with a famous jazz trumpeter.. and the founding member of The Doors.

-He has a good collection of current pop stars as people he has worked with, such as Demi Lovato, Jason Mraz, and of course Nelly Furtado.

-He nearly died a few weeks after birth, which means we might not have even had this song if the doctors didn't save him (FOUR TIMES)
3759 days ago
kilikfanof2mrow
(Is anyone on?)
3759 days ago
kilikfanof2mrow
3. Miley Cyrus- Wrecking Ball

Some Fun Facts about Miss Foam Finger.... aka Miley Cyrus

-She was born left-handed, but taught by her father to use her right hand for writing.

-Her godmother is a legendary actress and pretty much the Queen of Country Music... one Dolly Parton.

-She almost did not get the role that started her career, as she was only 11 at the time.
3759 days ago
kilikfanof2mrow
4. Katy Perry- Dark Horse (Feat. Juicy J)

A little insight into the life of one Katheryn Hudson...

-You know what gets thrown on stage at her concerts now? Cherry chapstick. All thanks to her song 'I Kissed A Girl'

-She has a feud going on with Lily Allen (apparently) after she made the comment that she is like 'a fatter version of Amy Winehouse and the skinnier version of Lily Allen'.

-Her first album reached 'like 100 people' and then the record label went bust. She was sixteen at the time, and it was her first foray into the music industry. The third time was the charm for her, as One of the Boys was a smash success.
3758 days 23 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
5. Beyonce- XO

Some fun facts about Beyonce

-In 2003, she was the first female artist to have a simultaneous #1 on the Billboard charts and the UK Charts.

-She almost was nominated for a Golden Razzie, for her performance in the movie Austin Powers in Goldmember.

-A TSC winning entry, CSS was named after her quote, where she said she was tired of being sexy... which translated into Portuguese is Cansei de ser Sexy.
3758 days 23 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
6. Jason Aldean- Dirt Road Anthem

And some fun facts about Jason Aldean

-He's a fan of another entry this TSCb, Miley Cyrus. He appreciated Hannah Montana because it wasn't "another syrupy cartoon"

-He threw in the towel and almost quit music when his big break occurred..Then, a record executive caught his attention, and within a few weeks he had a deal with a fledgling label called Broken Bow Records

-He is in the same group of people as Tyler Hoechlin, as both men have turned down Baseball for a different career path.
3758 days 23 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
7. The Vamps- Can We Dance?

And some fun facts about the Vamps...

-They've been around for two years already and had only had three members for the first year+.

-The video here has been quite popular on youtube for a somewhat-unknown band, already reaching over 6.5 million hits.

-It seems like they're like every other british boy band... they have covered Teenage Kicks
3758 days 23 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
8. Nelly and Tim McGraw- Over and Over

-Some fun facts about Nelly

-He is the first rap artist to release two albums at the same time... (2004), Sweat and Suit.

-He is part owner of the Charlotte Bobcats.

-In 2001, he performed "Walk This Way" with Aerosmith and 'NSync at the Super Bowl Halftime Show.
3758 days 23 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
And there you guys have it. All eight entries for this round of the TSC beta. After listening to all eight and placing your commentary on them... you must send me your votes on where the artists should stand (12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4)... you have three days to do all that. May the odd be ever in your favor.
3758 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
sooo sorry i wasnt here, it was a bit early for me. i will listen later
3758 days 21 hours ago
Limegrass
1. Kristen Bell - Sticking with the Frozen theme I see? Well, it's certainly not the best in the film, but the cheesy song god in me is saying this is brill, so make of that what you will, but it's certainly not as good as Frozen.

2. James Morrison - STILL KNOW ALL THE LYRICS, feeling way too proud of myself. I've always loved this song, it's just a really god song that's so often forgot. Very nice, and thank you for reminding me of it!

3. Miley Cyrus - Perfection, and for the people who don't like the video just go away, I don't want to talk to you.

4. Katy Perry - I prefer walking on air to be honest, this was basically the only song on the album that I didn't really like, but you know, it's still listenable!

5. Beyonce - That was great. I don't really listen to Beyonce that much, I just feel like I'll be overwhelmed to be honest. This was great, a lovely beat to tap my foot too and a lovely song to just enjoy listening to.

6. Jason Aldean - It was.... alright. I mean I like country, bt this was just taking it way too far in trying to be different. Country rap just doesn't work. *cue song number 9*

7. The Vamps - I really like it BUT I FEEL LIKE SUCH A CONFORMIST like ugh. It's so annoying how much I like it.

8. Nelly and Tim McGraw - I seriously thought this wasn't a genuine song..... and it kind of is and now I feel really stupid. It's kind of, weird I mean it kind of works, which is just confusing in itself. God almighty, how do I judge this?
3757 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
3757 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
i only  liked 1 of them!!

1. Kristen Bell – not as good as the last one.
2. James Morrison – quite a nice little track, started off a bit whispery but picked up
3. Miley Cyrus – don’t want to upset lime, so I wont mention the video (didn’t watch it this time but I have seen it) but the song is soooo drippy!!!
4. Katy Perry  - is that pinky and perky? This rates just above miley! The rapping doesn’t work!
5. Beyonce – don’t like beyonce and this hasn’t changed my mind!!
6. Jason Aldean – it was okay till he started the rapping type bits!!
7. The Vamps -  a little boy band, never heard of them!! Was okay.
8. Nelly and Tim McGraw – too cool for me!!

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!