This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 15!

Topic » TSC Beta 15!

3785 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
1)        Gotye – this song is played over and over again on the radio. I really liked it when it first came out, and I still sing along to it in the car!!
2)        Amy Winehouse – not a fan of hers, I find it a bit samey after awhile!
3)        Luke Bryan -  not heard this before, very country, quite like his voice, its very typical of its genre, with a small amount of dr feelgood underneath!
4)        White Lies – not heard this before either. Cant hear the talking head influence!! Vocals a bit flat so far, I like the tune, but the vocals, for the most part are holding it back. They pick up in places.
5)        The Script – not a fan of danny, he thinks hes more important than he is. Hubby likes them, but I was very disappointed when we played the cd in the car and there was swearing, mini bibs was still quite young!! This rapping is not working with the tune or the chorus!
6)        Train – another song ive heard loads of times, its quite bouncy!!
3785 days 22 hours ago
Monrooster
Anyone who wants to jury vote, you can vote with (12 10 8 7 6 5)
3785 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Gotye - An ultimate one hit wonder, however, this song is just amazing. Always having the chills when listening to it.
2. Amy Winehouse - A classic. Her unique voice always made her songs beautiful.
3. Luke Bryan - I don't like male country singers. It's not bad, but you know, not my cup of tea.
4. White Lies - It's just alright, I expected more.
5. The Script - The only song of The Script I like is Hall Of Fame, sorry!
6. Train - Amazing. I like how fast-paced this song is and that voice, woah!
3784 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
1)        Gotye - not a fan
2)        Amy Winehouse - yaaaaaaaaaaaas amy
3)        Luke Bryan - gurll... GURRLLL!
4)        White Lies - mmm nope... stop it
5)        The Script - not horrible
6)        Train - sometimes i like it, sometimes i hate it
3783 days 23 hours ago
Monrooster
Results in 30 minutes time!
3783 days 22 hours ago
Monrooster
Results starting shortly!
3783 days 22 hours ago
ricktworick1
hi!
3783 days 22 hours ago
Monrooster
WHO WAS WHO:

kilikfanof2mrow – Amy Winehouse
Limegrass – Train
Monrooster – White Lies
ricktworick1 – Gotye
Samhuss – The Script
TolisKalkas – Luke Bryan
3783 days 22 hours ago
Monrooster
REVEALED:
(What each person said about their own entry)

kilikfanof2mrow – Amy Winehouse
2)        Amy Winehouse- They try to get me not to like this song, but I said hell yeah man. I do love Amy, and even if this isn't my all time favorite song (It comes close), it is a testament to the years. Amy gave birth to a new age of female artists.
Limegrass – Train
6)        Train - Loving it. It's not only just a great song for now, it's just so infectious and you know it's going to be in your head for the rest of the day. Lovely song!
Monrooster – White Lies
4)        White Lies – Nice strong drum beat driving the song along. It’s very rhythmic. I like the dramatic strums of the guitar too in the build to the chorus. It’s fairly simple in structure, but that’s only a minor quibble. There are new instruments and melodies coming in and out here and there, adding appropriate variation. It goes a bit rocky towards the end, but with it, his voice hits some nice high notes.
ricktworick1 - Gotye
1)        Gotye - An ultimate one hit wonder, however, this song is just amazing. Always having the chills when listening to it.
Samhuss – The Script
5.        The Script – If You Could See Me Now SOmething, deffirent from what they usually do, but definitely just as great.
TolisKalkas – Luke Bryan
3)        Luke Bryan - gurll... GURRLLL!
3783 days 22 hours ago
Monrooster
Thanks so much to three people who came forward for jury duty.
So we have nine votes in total and no penalties!
3783 days 22 hours ago
Samhuss
Yay
3783 days 22 hours ago
Monrooster
Pablito (Jury Member)

5        Gotye
6        The Script
7        Luke Bryan
8        Train
10        Amy Winehouse

and pablito’s 12 goes to WHITE LIES!!
3783 days 22 hours ago
Monrooster
bibbles (Jury Member)

5        The Script
6        Amy Winehouse
7        Train
8        White Lies
10        Luke Bryan

and bibbles’ 12 goes to GOTYE!!
3783 days 22 hours ago
Monrooster
NerdBird44 (Jury Member)

5        Luke Bryan
6        Train
7        The Script
8        White Lies
10        Gotye

and NerdBird’s 12 goes to AMY WINEHOUSE!!
3783 days 22 hours ago
Monrooster
Is anyone here still? :(

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!