This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 10!

Topic » TSC Beta 10!

3904 days 4 hours ago
Monrooster
3) Emeli Sande - She's got a pretty great voice, but I don't think it's the best song from her. I don't really like the instrumentation in the choruses. It's quite refreshingly minimalist in the verses though. Lyrics are annoyingly quite repetitive too, but overall, it's better than the first two.
3904 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
4. Usher feat. Pitbull - DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love
3904 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. Kodaline - Love Like This
3904 days 4 hours ago
Monrooster
4) Usher feat. Pitbull - I hate his introduction every time. I also don't like how every song of his nowadays seems to be about girls in the clubs. It'd be nice to see something a bit different from him for once. Nothing really special for me.
3904 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
6. Miranda Lambert - Over You
3904 days 4 hours ago
Monrooster
5) Kodaline - This is more my cup of tea. Great folky instrumentation with a nice driving bass and beat. Fairly simple lyrics-wise and also musically to some extent, but the instrumentation is a winner for me.
3904 days 4 hours ago
Monrooster
6) Miranda Lambert - I like this song. I know the sentiment behind it and watching her perform it with Blake Shelton was pretty special. The lyrics are pretty hit and miss, but I like it overall.
3904 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
7. Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - AKA...What A Life!
3904 days 4 hours ago
Monrooster
7) Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - I like this song as well. Pretty much carbon copy of Oasis, which isn't surprising, but I did like a few of their songs, so I'm not complaining. Nice vocals, nice instrumentation, fairly repetitive and doesn't seem to go anwhere, but yeah, pretty good
3904 days 4 hours ago
Monrooster
Oh, wait, I read the timings wrong. The main TSC results aren't for a couple of hours
3904 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
8. OneRepublic - Counting Stars
3904 days 4 hours ago
Monrooster
8) OneRepublic - I associate these guys with pretty soppy songs after that hit of theirs. I can't remember the name of it... This was pleasantly surprising though! I liked the instrumentation and the melodic progression. Nice build out of the bridge. I would've liked an extra dimension somewhere though coming out of that.
3904 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
9. Joe McElderry - Someone Wake Me Up
3904 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
ALL 10 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then PM your votes to me in the usual way, (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 ) to songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

You cannot vote for yourself or discuss voting with each other. You are not allowed to reveal which act you submitted. Please only vote on the SONGS and not the music videos, and remember that all of these songs were deemed as ’obvious'.

The voting deadline is on September 3rd, 2 PM EST/7 PM GMT, with the results scheduled on TUESDAY, September 3rd at 3 PM EST/8 PM GMT. That means the deadline to vote is only 2 days, so vote quickly!
3904 days 4 hours ago
Monrooster
9) Joe McElderry - Nice instrumentation at times, but the vocals are nothing special really and the lyrics are very soppy and not my thing. Very eurovision, but very not my cup of tea.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!