This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I hate you all.

Topic » I hate you all.

3577 days 2 hours ago
Nathan132
LMAO
3577 days 2 hours ago
Renegade628
So apparently I am a "Loser" and I have "no redeeming qualities" according to certain Contestant! To that, I say NAY!

It's laughable how I'm the one what everyone decides is the "No chance at winning"! FUNNY! HA FUCKING HA!

---

On behalf of the jury I can confirm you having no redeeming qualities nor any chance of winning is true.

If you somehow manage to trip your way to the finals, you'll get no votes that aren't given to your out of irony and/or pity. So gl.
3577 days 2 hours ago
MongoMan
Thanks Sean, enjoying Ponderosa! :) ?
3577 days 2 hours ago
MongoMan
...Oh, and don't worry about Ryan he will be joining you shortly! ^-^

It's funny that you say that TBH, because even though I "can't win", I STILL was able to outwit, outlast and outplay you...
3577 days 2 hours ago
Renegade628
Someone is confusing going far with being deserving. The winner is the only one who absolutely deserves their placing, and the fact that you outlasted me only shows you are a goat.
3577 days 2 hours ago
_JB_
lol sean, did you see that 'will' voted you out, your best friend?
3577 days 2 hours ago
Renegade628
OMG how could he??? @Jeremy
3577 days 2 hours ago
_JB_
i have no idea. mika told me, so it must be true! @sean
3577 days 2 hours ago
MongoMan
Coming from the person who was Ryan's goat the WHOLE season, enjoy getting fat at Ponderosa! ^-^

...#MaliciousMika out~
3577 days 2 hours ago
MongoMan
Was I fucking talking to you?! No! -_-
3577 days 2 hours ago
Renegade628
She's talking about me and she is a clueless bitch LOL

We operated as a duo and equally made decisions on Anuta, then we never went to Tribal post-swap and we joined the same alliance post-merge because when you're a tribe of two versus a tribe of 5 and a tribe of 4 you're definitely going to backstab each other because that's intelligent LOL

Have fun making baseless accusations. The only goat here is you, #MoronicMika
3577 days 2 hours ago
_JB_
3577 days 2 hours ago
MongoMan
Ew, I would say something but I'm not lowering myself to your moronic level~
3577 days 2 hours ago
MongoMan
You can tell that to the Jury when you get voted out tomorrow, Bae~

@Jeremy ~kisses~

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!