This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

1st live show!!

Topic » 1st live show!!

4148 days 6 hours ago
Amazingmrboo
Congratulations final 10 on reaching the live shows. It is now time to up your game and show us judges that you can win this competition. The theme for this week songs is number 1's in England or U.S.A in 2012. This is to celebrate the wonderful year we have had with the best olympics ever, the ryder cup comeback and the emergence of amaizng new singers like Emile Sande and Ed Sheeran. So pick a song that has been number 1 in the official charts in 2012 and make sure you pick a good song with a special meaning to you. Please post the following information:

Name of song
Artist (singer)
What month was this song number 1 and in which country:
What does this song mean to you, (e.g does it remind you of a bad moment this year or does it remind you of going to a concert?)
4148 days 3 hours ago
hannahxo
Titanium
David Guetta feat. Sia
February in the UK
This song means a lot to me as it has shown my journey lately as I have become to realise that words don't matter and what people think of me doesn't matter either. People can try and put me down but it won't work as I am like titanium as the song suggests. It also shows a more upbeat side to me.

4147 days 23 hours ago
jfsredhead
fun
we are young
march us
this song makes me feel good of how young i am and of how mch of a good i live bee inspriational for me to live my life
4147 days 21 hours ago
Amazingmrboo
contestants please can i just remind you that you DO NOT have to stick with the same artist all competition and I would like the deadline for these to be THURSDAY 20th December 7AM English Time.
4147 days 13 hours ago
yellowunicorn
Name of song: Power of Love

Artist (singer): Gabrielle Aplin

What month was this song number 1 and in which country: December in the UK

This song reminds me that love is endless and makes us come together no matter what else happens around us. Love is pure and stronger than anything we can ever imagine. A life without love is a life not living for. Love is beautiful.

4147 days 12 hours ago
Brogs17

Name of song: Scream and Shout
Artist (singer): will.i.am ft Britney Spears
What month was this song number 1 and in which country: December and USA
What does this song mean to you, (e.g does it remind you of a bad moment this year or does it remind you of going to a concert?): It pumps me up!
4147 days 12 hours ago
BigBrother06
Name of song: Rolling in the Deep
Artist (singer): Adele
What month was this song number 1 and in which country:  End of the year 2011/USA
What does this song mean to you, (e.g does it remind you of a bad moment this year or does it remind you of going to a concert?): Love can end up with hate and it never always works out the way you're hoping it will
4147 days 12 hours ago
BigBrother06
4147 days 6 hours ago
AntonB
Diamonds
Rihanna
October in the UK
Honestly it really reminded me on how I should find the good sides of myself and to stay strong to every criticism to myself especially when I teased everyday before. I just need to be myself and stand out from the people who dislike me
4147 days 6 hours ago
AntonB
4146 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Name of song: Gangnam Style
Artist (singer): Psy
What month was this song number 1 and in which country: September/USA-UK
What does this song mean to you, (e.g does it remind you of a bad moment this year or does it remind you of going to a concert?): it makes me feel like i'm and a concert with aot of music where everyone is dancing
4146 days 10 hours ago
DDJOT98
Name of song payphone
Artist (singer) maroon 5 and wiz khalifia
What month was this song number 1 and in which country: june uk
What does this song mean to you, (e.g does it remind you of a bad moment this year or does it remind you of going to a concert?) it means that no matter what you do for someone its a waste if they dont do they feel the same way about you

4146 days 6 hours ago
Amazingmrboo
great only 2 more contestants left to upload their song, i am now officially announcing that at LEAST 1 contestant is leaving after this round. Anybody that doesn't perform will automatically by eliminated then at least 1 more from the rest
4146 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
so as of now 3 are going home
4145 days 19 hours ago
Amazingmrboo
yep, that's right!
4145 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
what time is their deadline

open group

The X FACTOR - TENGAGED STYLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!