This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

1809 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, final 4!

First things first: Max I’ll take back the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Your next immunity challenge is called “He Said, She Said.”

For this challenge, I will post a series of excerpts of confessionals sent by eliminated players on this season. For every question, there will be 3 choices as to who could have said it. Each round, you will have 1 minute to send me which answer you think is correct over skype or by tengaged mail.  Note that I have occasionally marked “[REDACTED]” over certain words to block out potentially important game-related information. It IS possible for someone to be used more than once, so keep that in mind when answering. In general the quotes will also get more vague as we go through the challenge. If you answer correctly, you score a point. After 7 questions, the person with the most points wins immunity. If there is a tie, we will go to a tiebreaker question.

Winner gets a guaranteed spot in the final 3, losers will head to tribal council and vote one more person out of the game just shy of the finale – the stakes have never been higher.

Challenge at 9 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1809 days 20 hours ago
greyconverse
Here. Good luck guys
1809 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
1809 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in!
1809 days 20 hours ago
Streamxx
Heyyy gl everyone !!!!
1809 days 20 hours ago
Raydiz33
Love you guys
1809 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, is everyone ready to begin? First question coming up.
1809 days 20 hours ago
Raydiz33
Can we start at 8:15
1809 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sure if you want
1809 days 20 hours ago
greyconverse
Ready
1809 days 20 hours ago
Raydiz33
Yeah I need to brb something at home. It will take 2 secs if I ain’t back start without me
1809 days 20 hours ago
Raydiz33
K ready
1809 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, first one coming up.
1809 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1. "So, Will. You can thank me for removing the inactive from the game. I'd like a reward please. A token of your appreciation? Can you rig the Hidden Immunity Idol for me? Rig the entire game in my favor? End the season now, with me crowned the winner? We both know it's gonna happen. Cheers."
a)        Jayson
b)        Kolby
c)        Bennett

1 minute to submit!
1809 days 20 hours ago
greyconverse
Gl boys
1809 days 20 hours ago
Streamxx
Hmm abh

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!