This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Ahuru

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Ahuru

1294 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Scott D., Ryan, Erik, Pietro, and Cubs, voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight, Jimmy has immunity and cannot be voted for, everybody else is fair game. Votes are due by 6 PM EST tonight. Keep sending confessionals!

PYN if you want a question.
1294 days 1 hour ago
sjsoccer88
Question
1294 days ago
mradamman12
Hi
1294 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Scottie - We're now at final 7. To what extent do you think alliances are locked in at this point vs. how much room there is to scramble and potentially flip the game again?

Paulette - Only 1 idol has come into play so far this game. How much does that, if at all, impact your vote this round?
1293 days 23 hours ago
OhNatalie
Nat
1293 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Natalie - Do you think you're more playing to advance your agenda tonight or do you feel like you're just trying to survive to make it to the next round?
1293 days 22 hours ago
Darriusdabest
hi
1293 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Darrius - Final 7 is often the "big move round" that sets the stage for how the endgame will play out. What are the odds that's what ends up happening tonight?
1293 days 20 hours ago
mradamman12
Paulette - Only 1 idol has come into play so far this game. How much does that, if at all, impact your vote this round?
Oh, an idol could definitely be played tonight! I know that another advantage will be played tonight too - it'll all shake out interestingly.
1293 days 20 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie - Do you think you're more playing to advance your agenda tonight or do you feel like you're just trying to survive to make it to the next round?

Oh I am definitely just trying to make it to the next round because the numbers are so low at this point. I think others are thinking similarly to me too just based on what I’ve heard so far o.o
1293 days 20 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Scottie - We're now at final 7. To what extent do you think alliances are locked in at this point vs. how much room there is to scramble and potentially flip the game again?

I am not sure about alliances being locked. I think everyone is looking out for themselves. People are scrambling all over the place and this game will be flipped no matter who is going
1293 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1293 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1293 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*Paulette stands*
1293 days 19 hours ago
OhNatalie
You're not gonna believe this one guys

*stands*
1293 days 19 hours ago
mradamman12
oop!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!