This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

1385 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 7:30 PM EST tonight. See you there!
1385 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Johnny, once again I’ll take back the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “I’ll Bet You I Can!”

Each round, I will post a different mini-task that you will all be bidding on how well you think you can do (I will specify more in-depth for each task). After I post what the task is, you’ll have 1 minute to PM me your “bid” -- once everyone has submitted, the person who submitted the most difficult bid will attempt to complete the task within the parameters of whatever they bid. If you’re successful, you score 2 points. If you’re unsuccessful, everybody else scores 1 point. In the event of a tie in the bidding, whoever submitted the fastest will run the task.

NOTE: In order to score in a round, you MUST submit a bid (this includes getting 1 point from someone else messing up). Check-in is not necessary, but submitting a bid is the only way to have a shot at scoring in that round.

The first person to score 6 points wins immunity, guaranteed a 1 in 5 shot at winning the game. In the event of a tie, we will go to a sudden death tiebreaker round. Losers, tribal council where somebody will be the eleventh person voted out.

Challenge at 7:30 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1385 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
We want lucky dip
1385 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
i dont even know what that is
1385 days 12 hours ago
KidA
if I relapse on adderall I bet I can win this
1385 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Hi
1385 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll start at 7:30!
1385 days 12 hours ago
Aquamarine
here
1385 days 12 hours ago
DanielleDonato
hey
1385 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok it's 7:30 so we'll jump right into it.

First round is coming up. You have 1 minute to submit your bid. Get ready!
1385 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
I'm pretty sure this is my first challenge!
1385 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Round 1:

How many times can you post “runs” in this forum in 1 minute? This is a simple speed-posting mini-challenge. The person who bids the number of posts will do the task.

1 minute to bid!
1385 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
TIME
1385 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Bids:

Ben - 16
Johnny - 11
Keith - 10
Ryan - 9

Ben will be doing the task.
1385 days 11 hours ago
Aquamarine
this was not the one my TG lags so much
1385 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Wow

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!