This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Fylí

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Fylí

1389 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome to your first tribal council as a merged tribe, everyone. Keith has individual immunity and cannot be voted for, everybody else is fair game. Votes are due by 6 PM EST tomorrow, keep sending confessionals and all that good stuff.

PYN if you want a question.
1389 days 9 hours ago
jayhawk123
Zach
1389 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Me
1389 days 9 hours ago
Aquamarine
alrighty
1389 days 9 hours ago
Tbart
Me
1389 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Zach - Do you see two sides forming as a result of this vote, or is it more likely to be a voting bloc-esque sort of ambiguous round?

Ben - Would you say relationships from the original tribes or the swapped tribes are playing a bigger role in this vote?

Johnny - You were shot out first in the challenge yesterday. Do you think it revealed a potential pecking order in the merged tribe a la the Marquesas coconut chop, or was it more just a case of people shooting to move the challenge along?

Tyler - There has been little to no talk of idols in the past few days, and there are potentially two in play (and a third now that it's the merge) right now. Do you think idol paranoia is going to have any sort of an influence on the vote tonight?
1388 days 23 hours ago
Tbart
Tyler - There has been little to no talk of idols in the past few days, and there are potentially two in play (and a third now that it's the merge) right now. Do you think idol paranoia is going to have any sort of an influence on the vote tonight?
There very well could be idols out there. It’s part of the game but based on the clues I’ve seen these idols are damn hard to find lol
1388 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben - Would you say relationships from the original tribes or the swapped tribes are playing a bigger role in this vote?

I'd like to believe they'll have some form of impact.  Otherwise, if it's based off original tribes then I'm a deer in head lights.
1388 days 19 hours ago
Aquamarine
Johnny - You were shot out first in the challenge yesterday. Do you think it revealed a potential pecking order in the merged tribe a la the Marquesas coconut chop, or was it more just a case of people shooting to move the challenge along?

I shot two people who hadn't said a word to me thus far so I don't really know if I'd say that was based on much more than my own personal pecking order. That's not to say order isn't constantly changing based on conversations or who other people want out. Me shooting first I knew FULL WELL I would be out early because of it, I just wanted to move that stupid challenge along because I knew no one else was gonna want to get it started and I didn't really care enough about immunity.
1388 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1388 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1388 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
1388 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Sandy.
1388 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Sandy. 2 votes Sandy.
1388 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Sandy. 3 votes Sandy.
1388 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Sandy. 4 votes Sandy.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!