This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Thirasia

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Thirasia

1406 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back to tribal council, Thirasia. Votes are due by 6 PM EST tomorrow, as usual. Keep sending confessionals and all that.

PYN if you want a question.
1406 days 14 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino
1406 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Dino - The first season of Will's Survivor you played was all the way back in India in 2013. How has the game changed since your first season?
1406 days 14 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Matt
1406 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Hi
1406 days 7 hours ago
jayhawk123
Zach
1406 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Matt - This tribe will now be down to 5 people after this vote. Do you think that creates an additional obstacle for people at a swap or the merge, or are you confident you can form bonds with people on the other tribe if you get to that point?

Ben - Do you guys believe you can still win challenges or is everyone more or less banking on a swap happening at this point?

Zach - You guys have had two votes that looked pretty easy, from my perspective at least. Do you think this one is going to be any different?
1405 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben - Do you guys believe you can still win challenges or is everyone more or less banking on a swap happening at this point?

I'm pretty sure the odds of us winning a challenge are slim to none.  I still found it miraculous we even won one challenge by the slimmest of margins.  My assumption is the lot of us want a swap cause the outcome is inevitable if we keep on losing.  We're Ulong and Matsing combined.
1405 days 16 hours ago
jayhawk123
Zach - You guys have had two votes that looked pretty easy, from my perspective at least. Do you think this one is going to be any different?

This vote is gonna be much different. Someone is gonna be blindsided, and tbh it could be me
1405 days 16 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino - The first season of Will's Survivor you played was all the way back in India in 2013. How has the game changed since your first season?

The game hasn't changed all that much. I feel like I just have more life experience to help me be a better player
1405 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1405 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1405 days 16 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
Oops just saw my question lmao
1405 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
*stands*
1405 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Yes, Ben?
1405 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Hey Will,

Matt gave me something and to be honest I want to see if this is real. I'm playing this for Adam!

*hands Will carved object*

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!