This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

795 days 18 hours ago
mbarnish1
Come on in, guys!

Tonight’s Challenge is called “I Bet You I Can!”

Each round, I will post some sort of mini-task and you will have 2 minutes to bid on how “well” you think you can do it (i.e fastest time, most posts, etc.). As in previous challenges, I will only take the first submission, and no changing after you’ve sent! Once the bidding is done, the person that sent the most difficult bid will do the task. In the event of a tie, the person that submitted fastest gets to do it. If you do the task as well as or better than the bid you submitted, you score a point. If you fail, you are eliminated from the challenge.

First person to 2 points or last person remaining wins immunity, guaranteed another day in the game.

Challenge at 6 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!

NOTE: I will be hosting the challenge tonight and since I do not have you all added on discord, please use TENGAGED MAILS to message me your bids. It's also easier get accurate timestamps that way.
795 days 18 hours ago
AustinRules6969
this is like the f3 comp from total drama island
795 days 18 hours ago
keefe
go barnish!
795 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
First task will be posted at :02. You will have 2 minutes to mail me your bid from there.
795 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
Task #1: How many people in 3 minutes can you get to tag you in a blog that I make?
795 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
You have 2 minutes from that post to send, no changing.
795 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
TIME!
795 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
Round 1 Bids
Austin - DNS
Kevin - DNS
Stoner - DNS
Jacob - DNS
Keith - 5
Callia - 5

Only Keith and Callia sent both with the same amount, however Keith sent first so he will perform this challenge
795 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
The blog will be posted right at :07 and the 3 minute countdown will start from there
795 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hi
795 days 17 hours ago
AustinRules6969
im also here now
795 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
TIME!
795 days 17 hours ago
Padfoot
walks in
795 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
Keith only got 4 users and did not reach his goal of 5 which means he has been eliminated from the challenge. Task #2 coming momentarily
795 days 17 hours ago
mbarnish1
Task #2: How long will it take you to answer 4 questions about a 67 second clip?

2 minutes from this post

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!