This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

807 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be semi-live starting at 6 PM EST tonight. See you there!
807 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Tonight’s immunity challenge is called “Trivia Terrors”

When the challenge begins I will post 12 trivia questions related to Uzbekistan, the host country for this season. Your tribe’s job is simply to answer as many of them correctly as possible before the challenge ends (with a couple catches).

The catch is that each tribe member can only answer TWO questions themselves. So you’ll have to coordinate who is submitting what and which numbers. Also, I will not tell you which questions have been submitted already – if you screw it up, you screw it up. There is also no changing of answers allowed after I have received the first one for each question.

The tribe with the most questions right out of 12 wins immunity, safe for another day in the game. If there is a tie, the tribe that took fewer clues overall will win. If that is also a tie, then the tribe that got all of their answers in the fastest will win. Samarkand, you are sitting 3 people out.

Challenge begins at 6 PM EST and lasts until 7 tonight, or until I get all the submissions. Good luck!
806 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1. Who is Uzbekistan’s current President?                                                   
2. Prior to 1991, Uzbekistan was part of what larger country?                   
3. A “kazan” is used for what common day-to-day task?                           
4. On what day of the year does Uzbekistan celebrate its Independence Day?     
5. “Tatar Belish” is a pie made primarily with the main ingredients of meat and ______                   
6. Amir Timur, one of the great Mongol Emperors of the Middle Ages, was born in what city in modern-day Uzbekistan?
7. What is the capital of Uzbekistan?                       
8. Uzbekistan is one of only 2 double landlocked countries in the world. Name the other.     
9. Uzbeks predominantly belong to which Muslim denomination?                                             
10. According to Google, what is Uzbekistan’s population as of 2020? I will accept answers within 1 million of the correct number to account for any potential variance in search results.                                       
11. The oldest nature reserve in Uzbekistan was created in what year?                             
12. Name the mountain range that is the source of the Amu Darya River       

This challenge is on. Good luck!
806 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First, let's see what the correct answers were:

1. Who is Uzebistan’s current President?  - Shavkat Mirizoyev
2. Prior to 1991, Uzbekistan was part of what larger country? - USSR or Soviet Union
3. A “kazan” is used for what common day-to-day task? - Cooking
4. On what day of the year does Uzbekistan celebrate its Independence Day? - September 1st
5. “Tatar Belish” is a pie made primarily with the main ingredients of meat and ______  - Potatoes
6. Amir Timur, one of the great Mongol Emperors of the middle ages, was born in what city in modern-day Uzbekistan? - Transoxiana or Sharisabz since I realized this question could be interpreted 2 ways
7. What is the capital of Uzbekistan? - Tashkent
8. Uzbekistan is one of only 2 double landlocked countries in the world. Name the other. - Liechtenstein
9. Uzbeks predominantly belong to which Muslim denomination? - Sunni -
10. According to Google, what iz Uzbekistan’s population as of 2020? I will accept answers within 1 million of the correct number to account for any potential variance in search results.  - 34.23 Million
11. The only nature reserve in Uzbekistan was created in what year?  - 1926
12. Name the mountain range that is the source of the Amu Darya River  - Pamir Mountains
806 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Order Received:
SAMARKAND:
Michael - 6:07 - 3 and 4, 2/2
Buttercup - 6:10 - 5 and 6, 2/2
Tris - 6:11 - 1 and 2, 2/2
Keith - 6:13 - 9 and 10, 2/2
Jacob - 6:18 - 7 and 8, 2/2
Stoner - 11 and 12, 2/2

CHAGATAI:
Freeze - 6:03 - 10 and 12, 2/2
Joey - 6:05 - 1 and 4, 2/2
Burster - 6:12 - 2 and 3, 1/2 (Burster said “The Russian Empire” for #2, which is incorrect as it was dissolved in 1917, and Uzbekistan did not exist as its own political entity until 1924. The correct answer was the USSR or Soviet Union)
Austin - 6:13 - 5 and 6, 2/2
Callia - 6:15 - 7 and 8, 2/2
Kevin - 6:17 - 9 and 11, 1/2 (Kevin answered “Islam” for #9 and I asked for the specific denomination, which is Sunni)

With a perfect score of 12/12, CHAGATAI WINS IMMUNITY!
806 days 17 hours ago
keefe
YAY
806 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Chagatai, after a bizarre start to the game you guys have taken home immunity. Great job.

Samarkand, tribal council tonight where somebody will be the third person voted out and sent to redemption island. Grab your stuff and I'll see you there.
806 days 17 hours ago
Buttercup13
PERIOD

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!