This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

845 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be semi-live at 7 PM EST. Your tribe will have half an hour to agree on a submission and send it to me. See you then!
845 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tonight’s challenge is called “Ballot Box Battle”

Tonight we’ll be doing a strategy/luck competition where you’ll try to win the Survivor Electoral College. Each tribe will be given $50,000 in campaign funds and will have half an hour to decide which “States” they’d like to campaign in, and how much money they’d like to spend campaigning on each state in $1,000 increments. There will be 9 states, worth the following electoral votes:

Wyoming - 1 electoral vote
Rhode Island - 2 electoral votes
Nebraska - 3 electoral votes
Tennessee - 4 electoral votes
Georgia - 5 electoral votes
Texas - 6 electoral votes
New York - 7 electoral votes
Florida - 8 electoral votes
California - 9 electoral votes

How you spend your money in each territory in proportion to the other tribes will determine your chances of winning (the more you spend = the better your odds). Have someone send me a submission before the deadline is up. Once your official submission is sent, it is locked and cannot be changed.

EXAMPLES:
Susie spends $3,000 in Nebraska and Bob spends nothing -- Susie is guaranteed to win as she is the only person who campaigned in that state
Bob and Susie each spend $1,000 campaigning in Wyoming -- both Bob and Susie have a 50% chance of winning as they spent the same amount
Bob spends $5,000 campaigning in Nebraska and Susie spends $2,000 -- Bob has a 5/7 chance of winning while Susie has a 2/7 chance.
Bob spends $4,000 campaigning in California while Susie spends $12,000 -- Susie has a 12/16 chance of winning while Bob has a 4/16 chance of winning.

After the half hour is up and both tribes have made their choices, I will chatzy who wins each state. The two tribes with the most points win immunity, guaranteed another day in the game. while first place also gets an idol clue. Losers, tribal council where somebody will be the fourth person voted out. In the event of a tie, the tribe that submitted their choices first will win.

Challenge begins at 7 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
845 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Oh this should say the tribe that gets the most points obviously I just copy and pasted this from second chances because duh
845 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Submissions are in. Draw will be done here: http://us21.chatzy.org/63332353532197
845 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Villains win Wyoming and score 1!

Villains - 1
845 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Villains win Rhode Island and score 2!

Villains - 3
845 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Villains wins Nebraska and score 3!

Villains - 6
845 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Villains win Tennessee and score 4!

Villains - 10
845 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Villains win Georgia and score 5!

Villains - 15
845 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Heroes win Texas and score 6!

Villains - 15
Heroes - 6
845 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Villains win New York and score 7!

Villains - 22
Heroes - 6
845 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Heroes win Florida and Score 8!

Villains win California and score 9!

VILLAINS WIN IMMUNITY!
845 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Villains, congratulations, at long last you've finally got yourselves a win. Enjoy the night off.

Heroes, tribal council tonight where somebody will be the 4th person voted out of the game. Grab your stuff and I'll see you there.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!