This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

884 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be at 8 PM EST tonight. See you there!
884 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Anibare getting your first look at the new Buada – Huzzy voted out at the last tribal council.

Tonight’s immunity challenge is called “Trivia Terrors”

When the challenge begins I will post 14 trivia questions related to Nauru, the host country for this season. Your tribe’s job is simply to answer as many of them correctly as possible before the challenge ends (with a couple catches).

The first catch is that each tribe member can only answer TWO questions themselves. So you’ll have to coordinate who is submitting what and which numbers. Also, I will not tell you which questions have been submitted already – if you screw it up, you screw it up. There is also no changing of answers allowed after I have received the first one for each question.

The second catch is that everyone will have the option to be a little…selfish this challenge. If instead of submitting answers you want to take an extra idol clue, you can let me know in PMs. It will NOT be revealed who took clues, but it WILL be revealed how many people took them for each tribe. I will also not reveal which questions your tribe got right and which ones you got wrong, just the correct answers and overall scores for each tribe.

The tribe with the most questions right out of 14 wins immunity, safe for another day in the game. If there is a tie, the tribe that took fewer clues overall will win. If that is also a tie, then the tribe that got all of their answers in the fastest will win.

Challenge will start when I post the questions at 8 and end at 5 PM EST tomorrow, when submissions are due by. If I get everyone’s submissions before then I will reveal the results early. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
884 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Questions:

1. How many points does the star on Nauru’s flag have?
2. In what year did the US Government establish diplomatic relations with Nauru?
3. Name the current head of Nauru’s government
4. True or False: Nauru has no official capital city
5. Nauru uses the currency of which nearby nation?
6. Nauru was annexed into which country’s empire in 1888?
7. During which month does Nauru celebrate its Independence Day?
8. What was the name originally given to Nauru by British explorer John Fearn?
9. What is Nauru’s national dish?
10. Throughout the 1900s, Nauru’s economy was dominated by mining the island’s reserves of what natural resource?
11. The SPBEC is an acronym for what organization?
12. True or False: Nauruan heritage is matrilineal, meaning your tribe/clan is determined by your mother rather than your father
13. What is the main religion practiced by Nauruans (the general religion, you don’t need to name a specific denomination)?
14. Nauru is the third smallest country in the world. Name the two countries that are smaller.

This challenge is on, good luck!
883 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First, let's see what the correct answers were for each question:

1. How many points does the star on Nauru’s flag have? - 12
2. In what year did the US Government establish diplomatic relations with Nauru? - 1976
3. Name the current head of Nauru’s government - Lionel Aingimea
4. True or False: Nauru has no official capital city  - True
5. Nauru uses the currency of which nearby nation? - Australia
6. Nauru was annexed into which country’s empire in 1888?- Germany
7. During which month does Nauru celebrate its Independence Day? - January
8. What was the name originally given to Nauru by British explorer John Fearn? - Pleasant Island
9. What is Nauru’s national dish? - Coconut Fish
10. Throughout the 1900s, Nauru’s economy was dominated by mining the island’s reserves of what natural resource? - Phosphate
11. The SPBEC is an acronym for what organization? - South Pacific Bureau of Economic Cooperation
12. True or False: Nauruan heritage is matrilineal, meaning your tribe/clan is determined by your mother rather than your father - True
13. What is the main religion practiced by Nauruans (the general religion, you don’t need to name a specific denomination)? - Christianity
14. Nauru is the third smallest country in the world. Name the two countries that are smaller. - Vatican City and Monaco
883 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Both tribes took...ZERO clues. Nobody was interested in the temptation!

Both tribes also had the exact same score, 11/14.

Which means it all comes down to who was fastest.
883 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The first tribe to get all of their submissions in was...Buada!

BUADA WINS IMMIUNITY!
883 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Buada, congratulations, you're all safe, nobody going home. Enjoy the night off!

Anibare, tribal council tonight where somebody will be the 5th person voted out of the game. Grab your stuff and I'll see you there.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!