This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

1314 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be semi-live and run from 7-8 PM EST tonight. See you there!
1313 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on on, guys!

Chagri, I'll take back the idol. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight’s immunity challenge is called “Just a Little Higher...”

For this challenge, you’ll be attempting to build a tower as high as you can in your tribe’s own forum. When the challenge begins, your tribe will collectively begin stacking blocks by posting *stacks block #_* starting from 1 and counting up. You may only stack one block per post, and it should be counting cumulatively (i.e you are counting all together with your whole tribe) However, there are a couple conditions surrounding who can post when:

- No tribe member may stack a block (i.e post in the forum) twice in a row
- Each individual tribe member may stack a maximum of 4 blocks total
- There must be at least 2 minutes in between each block stacking post in the forum, regardless of who posted it
- Posts must be correctly spelled and count up correctly or they won’t count, I will subtract 1 from your final score for every incorrectly spelled or counted post.
- Deleting is allowed if you need to fix a mistake

After an hour, the tribe with the tallest tower wins immunity, guaranteed to survive another round in the game. In the event of a tie, the tribe that built their tower the fastest will win. Losers, tribal council where somebody will be the 11th person voted out. Since there are 7 people on each tribe, this means your maximum total is 28 blocks.

Challenge starts at 7 and runs until 8 PM EST tonight. I’ll be on to post “GO” for you, do not post before then. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1313 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, it's 7:00. GO!

This challenge is on!
1313 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
And by less than a minute, TONGSA WINS IMMUNITY!
1313 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tongsa, you guys keep the immunity challenge wins alternating and take home the win, you're all safe.

Chagri, tribal council tonight where somebody's going to be the 11th person voted out of the game. Grab your stuff and I'll see you there.
1313 days 12 hours ago
MicklePickle20
TOP 7 BABY TOP 7

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!