This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Brunei Reunion

Topic » Brunei Reunion

1375 days 15 hours ago
temponeptune
Ok anyways byeeeeeeee
1375 days 15 hours ago
jojo7784
Bryce you are mad at ray because you fucked over jake for him only for him to fuck you over 2 rounds later. Just because you’re butthurt doesn’t mean he didn’t slay
1375 days 15 hours ago
Lemjam6
tea jojo
1375 days 15 hours ago
Natepresnell
Honestly I wanted to vote Ray out day 1 but I’m glad I didn’t king SLAYED
1375 days 15 hours ago
ashszoke
i love tempo and tyler but like i really did like rays gameplay like he had solid protection on both sides like my vote was always there, plus tyler and ray are both friends so i’m happy regardless
1375 days 15 hours ago
temponeptune
I legit dragged his corpse thru premerge lmfao
he only won cuz Jake paid ppl I stand by that
Jake had a part in leading to his own demise I didnt turn on him out of nowhere im kinda sick of that narrative
Ofc im butthurt but I can be butthurt and still say he did nothing for the majority of the game besides rely on me/Tyler to keep him safe
1375 days 15 hours ago
temponeptune
He didnt even care enough to participate in the finale minus sending in a list lmfao
1375 days 15 hours ago
Absol
6th - Absol (Absol) — CoachWade
1375 days 15 hours ago
Lemjam6
Tyler tried paying people and they rejected it. Ask any of the jurors who voted for Ray, non of them wanted to vote for Tyler. Bryce is dumb. Ashley Artichoke got offered the same amount from Tyler and said no because she wanted Ray to win.
1375 days 15 hours ago
Absol
i was never offered money by tyler but if he gave me more money i would have flipped back
1375 days 15 hours ago
Lemjam6
At the end of the day in the game of Survivor, the people you send to the jury ultimately decide your fate so it's important how you treat people. Ray treated people with respect.
1375 days 15 hours ago
Lemjam6
He did offer money to Miss Artichoke but she was riding the Ray wave
1375 days 15 hours ago
Absol
oh all 3 of the f3 were terrible to me i was selling out no matter what.
1375 days 15 hours ago
ashszoke
like i was voting ray money or not LMFAO just from my perspective of the game he was a target the entire time and never went home
1375 days 15 hours ago
ashszoke
but for example y’all couldn’t pay me to vote kellen (sorry luv i still like you)

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!