This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

3160 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

San Fernando, I'll take it back once again.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

This challenge is a "tengaged scavenger hunt" where you'll try to compile lists of users that fit into a certain category.

The category for this challenge is "Dark Green levels".

All you have to do is find as many dark green levels as you can, copy/paste the links to their profiles into a mail and then send that mail to me.  You can have the tribe compile a single list together and send it all in or work as individuals and send multiple lists in, it's up to you.

I will look through all the lists to make sure all the links are authentic; you can only score 1 point per user so duplicates will not be counted.

At the end of the challenges, the tribe with the most total different dark green levels sent in wins immunity.  Losers will go to tribal council and vote the sixth person out of the game.

Please submit your lists by 8 PM EST TOMORROW.
3160 days 6 hours ago
DumbGinger
this should be cool
3160 days 6 hours ago
blueu22
ok
3159 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
SAN FERNANDO WINS IMMUNITY!

Congratulations, you are all safe yet again.

Fonseca, once again one of you will be the sixth person voted out of the game.  I'll see you all at tribal.
3159 days 5 hours ago
heaux
YES!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!