This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

3161 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first:  San Fernando, I will take it back.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

For the next immunity challenge, each tribe will be given their own forum.  The goal is simple: By the time the challenge is over, get as many posts in that forum as possible.  You may recruit help from outside the game, post it all yourselves or somewhere in between. The only caveat is that no poster may post twice in a row.  I WILL be checking the forums for double posts (assuming it's even that active in the first place) and any double posts I catch will be deleted.

At the end of the challenge, the tribe with the most posts in their forum will win immunity and be safe from the next vote.  The losers will vote the fifth person out of the game later tonight.

This challenge will begin at 4:30 PM EST and last until 8:30 PM EST.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
3161 days 11 hours ago
blueu22
bitch
3161 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
SAN FERNANDO WINS IMMUNITY!

Fonseca, I'll see you back at tribal council tonight.
3161 days 5 hours ago
heaux
Congratulations, guys! <3
3161 days 3 hours ago
Gardenia
hell yeah go us

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!