This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Fonseca

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Fonseca

3162 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back, Fonseca.  Please vote by 4 PM EST TOMORROW. As always, no vote means a self-vote. Don't forget to send plenty of confessionals!

Questions:
- All the challenges so far have been one sided in one direction or the other. Is it just happenstance, or do you think each tribe has challenges they're better at?
- After this vote the tribes will be even. Is having a numbers advantage more important going into the merge in a Back-to-Basics season?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how threatened do you feel tonight?
3162 days 1 hour ago
blueu22
oop i forgot

- All the challenges so far have been one sided in one direction or the other. Is it just happenstance, or do you think each tribe has challenges they're better at? no i think people forget about a challenge
- After this vote the tribes will be even. Is having a numbers advantage more important going into the merge in a Back-to-Basics season? no bc no one is doing anything
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how threatened do you feel tonight? 20

my plea to everyone is to vote tallarejei out she's no help she hasnt participated in any challenge and i need to stay as i single handedly won the challenge for us last time so vote out talla
3161 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
3161 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kyliesha, self-vote.
3161 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Talla, Self-Vote.
3161 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Chris. 1 vote Chris, 1 vote Talla, 1 vote Kyliesha.
3161 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Talla.  2 votes Talla.
3161 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Talla.  3 votes Talla.
3161 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
4th person voted out of Survivor: Honduras
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Talla.  Need to bring me your torch.

Talla, the tribe has spoken

*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.
3161 days 7 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Sorry Talla :(
3161 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
bye
3161 days 7 hours ago
Bradyman7
adidos

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!