This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

3164 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first:  San Fernando, I will take it back.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

This challenge will be non-live as I try and get everyone back up to speed on the game.  We'll probably have a live challenge after this one, please get your votes in on time from now on.

Anyways, here's hoe today's challenge works:

Each tribe member has nine blocks that they must use to make a tower as tall as possible.  Each time you stack a block on top of your first one, your chances of your tower falling increase by 10%.  So for example:

1 block - 0% chance of falling
2 blocks - 10% chance of falling
3 blocks - 20% chance of falling

And so on and so forth, up until the tenth block, where your chances of the tower falling are at 90%.

To complete the challenge, each tribe member must mail me "I would like to try and stack *number of* blocks*'.  I will use random.org to determine if your tower stands or not.  If your tower stands, you get the same number of points as your tower is tall (5 blocks = 5 points).  If your tower falls, you get 0 points.

The tribe with the highest cumulative total at the end wins immunity and is safe from the vote.  San Fernando, since you have an extra person I will only count your first seven submissions.

Cutoff for this challenge is 8 AM EST TOMORROW, but hopefully all the submissions will be in by then.
3164 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
8/15 submissions received
3164 days 6 hours ago
heaux
Hey SF tribe, I have not yet completed this so if any of you want to message me for tips on how to make sure we do the best, please do so! Thanks :)
3164 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
San Fernando have completed their submissions, but are behind Fonseca , 14-18.  Since San Fernando can no longer score any points, there is no reason to continue the challenge.

FONSECA WINS IMMUNITY!

Congratulations, you are all safe from the vote.

San Fernando, I'll see you guys for your first tribal council where somebody will be the second person voted out of the game.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!