This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal

Topic » Cast Reveal

3169 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I know, I know, it's kind of a big deal.

Welcome to Survivor: Honduras, and thanks to everyone that applied for the season.  If you didn't get in, feel free to apply again for a spot on a future season - you're always welcome!

This season is, again, Back to Basics themed.  This means that there are no hidden immunity idols, no tribe swaps, merge at ten, jury of nine and a final 2.  I've never been one of the "ZOMG MOAR TWISTS" kind of hosts, they're kind of annoying if you ask me.

Anyway, here are the tribes:

San Fernando, in Orange:               
- Sim (SomebodyAwesome)               
- Joey (TheEclipse)               
- Seb (Sebby)               
- Torsa (Gardenia)               
- Dane (Dane_Williams)               
- Henry (heaux)               
- Ian (ThisIsMyGame)               
- Sammy (wheels26)               

Fonseca, in Light Blue:               
- Brady (Bradyman7)               
- Chris (blueu22)               
- Max (maxcrosby2419)               
- Sai (DumbGinger)               
- Felix (CharlieBibi)               
- Jacob (BigBrother_78)               
- Courtney (TallaRejaei)               
- Kyliesha (hellokittygirls)               

We'll kick off the game TOMORROW at 4 PM EST with Pass the Torch, the standard first immunity challenge (Note that I have a 2 1/2 hour lecture class from 4-6:30 on Thursdays, so not all challenges will be at this time).

Feel free to talk amongst yourselves, start building alliances and sending confessionals!
3169 days 7 hours ago
DumbGinger
GL friends =]
3169 days 7 hours ago
DumbGinger
Also, seeing as it takes me a bit to get home from school, i'll be a bit late to the start
3169 days 6 hours ago
Bradyman7
okkkk

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!