This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

3272 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Chris, I'll take it back.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

Today's challenge and vote off could definitely change the game, because tonight TWO people will be leaving the game and joining the jury.  More on that after the challenge.

Today's challenge is the "Survivor Raffle", a chance for you to win some advantages that may help you survive this vote and others besides.  Each of you has ten raffle tickets, each ticket representing a spot in a list on random.org.  You can distribute your tickets to any items of your choosing, in any combination you like.   I'll random.org the winners after everyone has submitted.

Items:
1. Individual immunity
2. An extra vote at the upcoming tribal council
3. An advantage in the next immunity challenge
4. A not-so-hidden immunity idol
5. A "Black vote" necklace - if you are voted out before the final 6, you may still cast a vote at the next tribal council.
6. A mystery item, could be good or bad.
7. A trip to Exile Island (you will miss tribal and not be able to vote)

Any questions, just ask.  Please submit by 7 PM EST TODAY.  Good luck!
3272 days 13 hours ago
Gleality
Wait I don't get it,do we pm you our choice and must we pick only 1 item
3272 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Malcolm- PM me, and if you could only pick 1 item I wouldn't have given you ten tickets.  Distribute the tickets however you like among the items.
3272 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Also - TWO people are getting individual immunity, I just realized I forgot to mention this.
3272 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Calculating results right now.  Be patient, this will take a few minutes.
3272 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Here's who won what...

1. Individual Immunity - Dra and Chris
2. An extra vote at the upcoming tribal council - Jake
3. An advantage in the next immunity challenge - Jake (Jake was the only person to bid on this)
4. A not-so-hidden immunity idol -  Jake
5. A "Black vote" necklace - if you are voted out before the final 6, you may still cast a vote at the next tribal council. - Jake (Again, Jake was the only person to bid on this)
6. Mystery Item - Malcolm (I will mail this mystery item to you later).
7. A trip to Exile Island - Keyton.

DRA AND CHRIS WIN IMMUNITY!

Guys, congratulations.  You'll both be surviving tonight's tribal council and have secured for yourselves a spot in the final EIGHT.

Keyton, the boat's waiting to take you to Exile Island.  You won't make it back in time for tribal, meaning you won't be able to vote or be voted for.
3272 days 5 hours ago
blueu22
YESSS
3272 days 5 hours ago
quackattack817
Grats winners

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!