This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Pachacuti

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Pachacuti

3276 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome back, Pachacuti.  Votes are due by 4:30 PM EST TOMORROW.  Don't forget to include potential idol plays with your vote.

Questions:
- Do you think there will be a tribe dissolve after this vote, as is commonplace in three-tribe seasons?
- Do you think anyone has found the idols for this tribe or the other ones yet?
- Is it more important to get rid of people that don't contribute or people that will be threats down the road at this point in time?

SEND CONFESSIONALS!  I LOVE CONFESSIONALS!
3276 days 2 hours ago
Schwabby2222
- Do you think there will be a tribe dissolve after this vote, as is commonplace in three-tribe seasons?: No, I think our tribe is a strong group and will stay strong as long as we are together.

- Do you think anyone has found the idols for this tribe or the other ones yet?: I'm not sure. There's no way to know, hopefully not.

- Is it more important to get rid of people that don't contribute or people that will be threats down the road at this point in time?: Right now I believe it's more important to get rid of people who don't contribute
3275 days 20 hours ago
Gleality
Do you think there will be a tribe dissolve after this vote, as is commonplace in three-tribe seasons?Yes I do

- Do you think anyone has found the idols for this tribe or the other ones yet?
If I never got I doubt anyone here got it,I mean that idol clue are so difficult Lol

- Is it more important to get rid of people that don't contribute or people that will be threats down the road at this point in time?Yes and No,you wanna know why,here's why:
Yes because this tribe needs to become stronger and less lazier.And No because the strong one's might be a threat in future challenges for merge .
3275 days 13 hours ago
KingGeek
- Do you think there will be a tribe dissolve after this vote, as is commonplace in three-tribe seasons? Most definitely
- Do you think anyone has found the idols for this tribe or the other ones yet? Maybe
- Is it more important to get rid of people that don't contribute or people that will be threats down the road at this point in time? Yes! I've been showing up to each challenge yet there's always people not there
3275 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
And although I haven't brought it up yet, all of my season feature the "self-vote clause".  If you got a self-vote and you're tied with someone who didn't, you're out automatically.  I've used this for my entire series.
3275 days 3 hours ago
blueu22
hey
3275 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
3275 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
3275 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Krisna, self vote
3275 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jake.
3275 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Malcolm.  1 vote Krisna, 1 vote Jake, 1 vote Malcolm
3275 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jake.  2 votes Jake, 1 vote Malcolm, 1 vote Krisna.

1 vote left.
3275 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Fourth person voted out...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Krisna.  Because of the self-vote clause, 2 is enough tonight.  You need to bring me your torch.

Krisna, the tribe has spoken
*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.

Will we stay or will we swap? Grab your torches, head back to camp, g'night!
3275 days 2 hours ago
blueu22
LMFAO
3275 days 2 hours ago
KingGeek
HAHAHAHA IM DYING
3275 days 2 hours ago
1dra7
what self vote clause

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!