This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Rabat

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Rabat

3356 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Behind each of you is a torch, grab a torch and approach the flame.  Dip it in and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire is gone, so are you.

Votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW, with a challenge to follow. If I get all the votes before then, I will read them early.

Also, I forgot to explain the "self vote clause" I employ in my series, and it's pretty simple. If a tie occurs and one player gets a self vote, that person is automatically eliminated. This rarely happens, but when it does it helps to cut down on inactivity.

Questions:
- After this loss, are you worried that Fez could turn the tables on you?
- When you begin forming relationships, do you prefer that it's you or the other person/people you're talking to who initiates the conversation?
- What's more important at this point, keeping the tribe strong or getting rid of threats?
3356 days 7 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242

I doubt it. We put up a fight as well. I think when it comes to their entire team competing together, with teamwork..they are going to have some trouble. This game was something where one or two people could win it for the entire team.

- When you begin forming relationships, do you prefer that it's you or the other person/people you're talking to who initiates the conversation?

A bit of both, that is what makes good conversation. I don't think just one person initiating is ever healthy in a conversation or relationship.

- What's more important at this point, keeping the tribe strong or getting rid of threats?

It is more important to keep the tribe strong right now. We need strength to win challenges in a back to basics game. We cannot hope for a twist or idol, we need to win challenges.
3356 days 7 hours ago
omggiraffe
After this loss, are you worried that Fez could turn the tables on you?
Maybe we'll flip back and forth, like Borneo.

Idk

A little bit of both
3356 days 6 hours ago
iiAmazing

Not really. You cant be certain of everything though in Survivor.

- When you begin forming relationships, do you prefer that it's you or the other
person/people you're talking to who initiates the conversation?

I like the others to come to me. Its more comforting for them to start the conversation.

Keeping a strong tribe maybe a few threats here and there but at merge , you want to have all the alliances out and guarantee you f3.
3355 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
7/8 Votes received
3355 days 8 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
:-o
3355 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
3355 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final.  Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
3355 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Pegasus, Self-Vote.
3355 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Torsa.  1 vote Pegasus, 1 vote Torsa.
3355 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Pegasus.  2 votes Pegasus.
3355 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Pegasus.  3 votes Pegasus.
3355 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Second person voted out of Survivor: Morocco
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Pegasus.  Need to bring me your torch.

Pegasus, the tribe has spoken

*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.

Certainly a decisive vote, but like I said to Fez, it probably won't last for much longer.  Grab your torches, head back to camp, g'night.
3355 days 8 hours ago
Gardenia
that was rude
3355 days 7 hours ago
Pegasus1234
:( Why was I voted off?
3355 days 7 hours ago
MakeMeBelieve242
Why did you self vote?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!