This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13

830 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be live at 7 PM EST tonight. See you there!
830 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

Ok, first things first: Wes, give up the necklace. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge is called "Enough with the Words Already!”

This is a bit of a twist on the generic “letter and number” challenge a lot of group game hosts do. Each round, I will post a letter and a number — all you have to do is post a valid word starting with that letter and containing that many letters to score.

Example: S8 = Survivor

You may NOT use plurals or proper nouns in any of your answers. I may also occasionally post a letter AFTER the number as well as before. When this happens, you must submit that starts with the specified letter AND ends with the specified letter, as well as having the correct number of letters.

Example: I8Y = Immunity

For the twisty art of this challenge, the person who wins each round can choose to *gamble* their 1 point in a chatzy for a 50/50 shot at turning it into 2 points (obviously, if you lose then you score 0). First person to score 6 points wins immunity, guaranteed a 1 in 8 shot at winning the game. Losers, tribal council where somebody’s going home.

Challenge at 7 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
830 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now we'll start at 7
830 days ago
Maxi1234
Beep
830 days ago
Absol
a
830 days ago
SurvivorFan37
packed house tonight
830 days ago
Maxi1234
yea
830 days ago
Bluejay7622
Here
830 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright let's get started. Pretty simple one tonight. First round coming up.
830 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Round 1 in 3...
830 days ago
SurvivorFan37
830 days ago
SurvivorFan37
830 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Round 1: T9
830 days ago
Absol
testicular
830 days ago
Maxi1234
Teaspoon
830 days ago
Absol
turntable

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!