This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14

1844 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be posted after the votes are read, it'll be semi-live and you'll have until 10 PM EST to submit.
1843 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Sagar, I’ll take it back.

Tonight’s challenge is called “He Said, She Said…” Here’s how it works:

Below I will be posting snippets of confessionals that eliminated players have sent in, along with three choices as to who might have said it. Simply pick the person that you think said each quote for each question and then send me a list of your answers. The person with the most correct wins immunity and a spot in the final FIVE. Losers, tribal council where somebody’s getting sixth place. In the event of a tie, the person that submitted the fastest will win. To make things more interesting, I’ve redacted some names/phrases that might possibly give the answer away.

Submission are due by 10 PM EST. Good luck!

Confessionals:

1. “Me bob and Josh are in an alliance. Bob is very active, and Bernie is very chill. As long as us 3 stay strong, there is no end to the damage we can do. Tonight is going to be swift, sharp, and clean. Emmett is going to go unless I get blindsided, but it would not be in the best interest of my allies.”
A) Josh B.
B) Jacob
C) Josh S.

2.   “Moving forward i need to see and build strong connections with these people i didn’t come here to make pre merge!! Hell no, i made it to the final 6 with my other group game, I’m pretty sure i can go far here but the question is. Can i go far with these freakin people, i really don’t know.”
A) Milk
B) Tashi
C) Chili

3. “So far I've been the person people have been coming to and I love it I have put minimal effort into contacting majority of these people they come to me with a proposal and they NEED my vote this is the exact position I wanted to be in from the start, the middle, it's the best place to be the threats fight for control and your vote but while fighting they always tend to forgot about the little guy.”
A) Bob
B) Milk
C) Ty

4. “I'm in Japan, everybody! Admittedly, I'd rather be exploring Tokyo or going to a Buddhist temple rather than starving on an island, but then again, a million dollars can buy a lot of sushi!”
A) Omen
B) Nick
C) Jacob

5.  I know [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] are close and I have my eye on them, I'm not a loyal boy and I have no problems backstabbing both of them. My only allegiance is to [REDACTED].”
A) Nick
B) Omen
C) Jacob

6. “I haven’t found my footing at all and really have no one to turn too. Seeing that you're also on people's radars and [REDACTED] mentioned a possible huge alliance that worries me. If [REDACTED] and company get their way...it could be an extremely boring game. Idk who to turn to or who to ask for help.”
A) Chili
B) Erik
C) Tashi

7. “Fuck yeah! so we finally merged and im so ready for this. Based on rn I think that I could be in a really good position and have a lot of options in this game. I could go over to [REDACTED]’s side if I want cause I think hes pretty close with [REDACTED]. But I have also been talking with [REDACTED] a bit about making a big alliance. Im not exactly sure how I feel about [REDACTED]. I think rn hes being truthful with me and actually wants to work with me.”
A) Erik
B) Milk
C) Bob
1843 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
The correct answers were as follows:
1 - Josh B.
2 - Milk
3 - Ty
4 - Nick
5 - Jacob
6 - Erik
7- Bob

Scores were as follows:
Ryan - 6/7
Sagar - 4/7
Dakota - 4/7
Budd - 3/7
Connor and Emily - Did not submit

Thus RYAN WINS IMMUNITY!

Congratulations, you've guaranteed yourself a spot in the finale.

Tribal will be up shortly!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!