This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 - Duat

Topic » Tribal Council #14 - Duat

1439 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Ethan, Drew, Tiffany, and Hadley.

Tonight, Sagar has individual immunity and cannot be voted for, everybody else is fair game. Votes are due by 6 PM EST TOMORROW, not voting will result in a self-vote, as usual.

PYN if you want a question.
1439 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
1438 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Brady — Tonight is the often infamous “7th place big move” round. What are the chances that’s in the cards for tonight?
1438 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady — Tonight is the often infamous “7th place big move” round. What are the chances that’s in the cards for tonight?

Um I think tonight's vote will help shape what is to hopefully come for future rounds but I'm definitely nervous for this vote because something like that could easily happen.
1438 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
newz
1438 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Newz — Does Jigsaw’s medevac functionally impact your game at all? Does it make people reevaluate who they want to sit next to at the end?
1438 days 16 hours ago
Imopink1
Sanda
1438 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sanda - You've received votes the past 3 tribals before Jigsaw's medevac. Why do you think your name keeps coming up to be targeted?
1438 days 13 hours ago
ZacPed
Zac
1438 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Zac - Do you think this vote will largely solidify who makes it to the end, or are things less clearly defined than that?
1438 days 13 hours ago
Imopink1
You've received votes the past 3 tribals before Jigsaw's medevac. Why do you think your name keeps coming up to be targeted?

Sanda: because when they can’t be you they try to make you fall and my reply to that is

1438 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
1438 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1438 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
1438 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Brady.
1438 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Sanda. 1 vote Brady, 1 vote Sanda.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!