This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for season 7!

Topic » Applications for season 7!

4173 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
Username:
Name you want to go by in the game (it has to be a real name, but not necessarily an English name. It can be your real name, a name you just like. It doesn’t matter; I just need a real name):
Color level:
Have you watched Survivor before?:
What kind of Survivor contestant are you?:
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?:

Will you be able to check in at least once a day?
Do you promise to stay active for challenges, Tribal Councils, jury-vote and everything else involving the season?
4173 days 2 hours ago
EchoMaster
Username: Echomaster
Name you want to go by in the game (it has to be a real name, but not necessarily an English name. It can be your real name, a name you just like. It doesn’t matter; I just need a real name): Echo
Color level: White

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes
What kind of Survivor contestant are you?: physical
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: villainish

Will you be able to check in at least once a day? yes
Do you promise to stay active for challenges, Tribal Councils, jury-vote and everything else involving the season? YEah man
4172 days 23 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Username: Thedarkpassanger
Name you want to go by in the game (it has to be a real name, but not necessarily an English name. It can be your real name, a name you just like. It doesn't matter; I just need a real name): Dexter
Color level: Red

What kind of Survivor contestant are you?: All Rounder.
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Hero.

Will you be able to check in at least once a day?  Should be.
Do you promise to stay active for challenges, Tribal Councils, jury-vote and everything else involving the season? yes
4171 days 17 hours ago
jflora18
Username: jflora18
Name you want to go by in the game (it has to be a real name, but not necessarily an English name. It can be your real name, a name you just like. It doesn’t matter; I just need a real name): AJ
Color level: blue ATM

Have you watched Survivor before?: yes
What kind of Survivor contestant are you?: I'm not really anybody I do alot of things so idk
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: depends

Will you be able to check in at least once a day? Yes
Do you promise to stay active for challenges, Tribal Councils, jury-vote and everything else involving the season? Yes
4171 days 6 hours ago
kuti
Username:Kuti
Name you want to go by in the game (it has to be a real name, but not necessarily an English name. It can be your real name, a name you just like. It doesn’t matter; I just need a real name):KUTI
Color level:WHITE

Have you watched Survivor before?:YES a lot
What kind of Survivor contestant are you?:i am smarth and funny
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: hero

Will you be able to check in at least once a day: yes
Do you promise to stay active for challenges, Tribal Councils, jury-vote and everything else involving the season? yes
4170 days 12 hours ago
TheGreatJake
Username: thegreatjake
Name you want to go by in the game (it has to be a real name, but not necessarily an English name. It can be your real name, a name you just like. It doesn’t matter; I just need a real name): jake
Color level: dark green

Have you watched Survivor before?: yes!
What kind of Survivor contestant are you?: strategist
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: villian

Will you be able to check in at least once a day? yes!
Do you promise to stay active for challenges, Tribal Councils, jury-vote and everything else involving the season? yes!!
4169 days 14 hours ago
jnfjnjty
Username: jnfjnjty
Name you want to go by in the game (it has to be a real name, but not necessarily an English name. It can be your real name, a name you just like. It doesn’t matter; I just need a real name): Owen
Color level: Yellow

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes :)
What kind of Survivor contestant are you?: One who observes, for sure. And one that takes situation by situation and adapts as best as I can. I definitely tend to use my brain more than anything else.
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: I'd say it depends, but overall a hero. I can be swayed.

Will you be able to check in at least once a day?: Yes
Do you promise to stay active for challenges, Tribal Councils, jury-vote and everything else involving the season?: I will do the best I can!
4161 days 16 hours ago
jakehou97
Username: jakehou97
Name you want to go by in the game (it has to be a real name, but not necessarily an English name. It can be your real name, a name you just like. It doesn’t matter; I just need a real name): Jake
Color level: Black

What kind of Survivor contestant are you?: A good mix of strategy, physical and social
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: hero

Do you promise to stay active for challenges, Tribal Councils, jury-vote and everything else involving the season? yes :)
4160 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Username: IceIceBaby
Name you want to go by in the game: Alicia
Color Level: Orange

Have you watched Survivor before?: Every season
What kind of Survivor Contestant are you?: I play like Jerri Manthey from All-stars Australian outback and HvV basically manipulate, backstab and socialize as much as I can.
Would you describe yourself as a hero or a villain?: Villain

Will you be able to check in at least once a day?: Yes
Do you promise to stay active for challenges, Tribal Councils, Jury-Vote and everything else involving the season?: Yes :D
4151 days 5 hours ago
Jacob_C
Jacob_C
Jay
Orange

every season american australian english
im my own player. u can compare me to who u want but i will play this game a way it hasnt before
heroic motives villians moves

yes
i might not always make challenges but ill always be at challenge and should i be jury i will vote
4151 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Username: Gaiaphage
Name you want to go by in the game: Chris (If there's more than one, my last initial is D.)
Color level: Silver

What kind of Survivor contestant are you?: No one really. I am me.
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: A Heroic Villain or a Villainous Hero

Will you be able to check in at least once a day? Yea.
Do you promise to stay active for challenges, Tribal Councils, jury-vote and everything else involving the season? Yea.
4151 days ago
01Gohan
Username: 01Gohan
Name you want to go by in the game (it has to be a real name, but not necessarily an English name. It can be your real name, a name you just like. It doesn’t matter; I just need a real name): Alex (Alex C)
Color level: Purple

What kind of Survivor contestant are you?: I'm just a loyal person who's a good strategist, nice, and is a pretty good physical player.
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Hero

Will you be able to check in at least once a day? I believe so
Do you promise to stay active for challenges, Tribal Councils, jury-vote and everything else involving the season? Yes
4151 days ago
CheapCheep
Username: CheapCheep
Name you want to go by in the game Mykel
Color level: Red

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yes. ;)
What kind of Survivor contestant are you?: A good one. XD
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Hero.

Will you be able to check in at least once a day? Yup.
Do you promise to stay active for challenges, Tribal Councils, jury-vote and everything else involving the season? Si!
4150 days 23 hours ago
Missalice3
Username: Missalice3
Name you want to go by in the game (it has to be a real name, but not necessarily an English name. It can be your real name, a name you just like. It doesn’t matter; I just need a real name): Missy

Have you watched Survivor before?: Yeppers!
What kind of Survivor contestant are you?: I'm the ruthless and clever villainess who will never give up until I get all those 7 jury votes
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: THE Villain

Will you be able to check in at least once a day?
Yeppers!
Do you promise to stay active for challenges, Tribal Councils, jury-vote and everything else involving the season?
Yeppers!
4150 days 22 hours ago
hinata0014
Username:hinata0014
Name you want to go by in the game (it has to be a real name, but not necessarily an English name. It can be your real name, a name you just like. It doesn’t matter; I just need a real name):Austin (E. if you need an initial for the last name just in case there is more then one Austin who applies)
Color level:Blood

Have you watched Survivor before?:Yes
What kind of Survivor contestant are you?:Um... IDK, I guess we'lll find out
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?:Depends I guess, most of the time Hero sometimes villain but villains barely win

Will you be able to check in at least once a day?Yes
Do you promise to stay active for challenges, Tribal Councils, jury-vote and everything else involving the season?Yes, unless something happens otherwise
4150 days 21 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Username: Duffybutt11
Name you want to go by in the game (it has to be a real name, but not necessarily an English name. It can be your real name, a name you just like. It doesn’t matter; I just need a real name): Bubba

What kind of Survivor contestant are you?: A strategic one
Would you describe yourself as a hero or villain?: Hero

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!