This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ardennes Discussion

Topic » Ardennes Discussion

3206 days 18 hours ago
Leli14
I agree with Nikki, I think it's being way too harsh calling Lindsey a coward for making the smarter move.

Had she taken Jeremy to the end, we would have called her stupid. So no matter what she did, she would have gotten (undeserved) hate.

And Jett is not a ghost for the record. He's present (though not through Tengaged - His parents will not allow him being on the website), and Lindsey can still post his answers in FTC. He's still active in the game lol. I don't really understand why Lindsey is deserving of this sudden rage honestly :-)
3206 days 18 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I think Lindsay made the smart move by taking Jett, even if it might annoy us.  It seems kind of unfair for us to call her a "coward" when she made the move that would help get her the win, since, you know, that's what she is PLAYING for.  I wouldn't have brought Jeremy to the final 2 and lose just to "earn my win".

I guess that's just different philosophies on how to play the game though :P.
3206 days 13 hours ago
TheEclipse
alright so since we're having a debate about being a coward for making a smart move i'm just going to take this time to say that the debate about that in general pisses me off

whenever i win final immunities in any game i get called a coward if i make the smart move, and a dumbass if i don't

it's annoying as all hell
3206 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
TheEclipse
whenever i win final immunities in any game i get called a coward if i make the smart move, and a dumbass if i don't
--

Exactly! It's a lose-lose situation basically. No matter what you do someone will think you did the wrong thing.
3206 days 6 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
My goal is to always try to get to the final 2 with two people I know would take me to the end, so I don't need to win Final Immunity and be put in that awkward position.
3206 days 4 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Can I just add to my long list of pet peeves after reading the FTC.

I really despise when jurors ask "what big move did you make BY YOURSELF?" (let's not get into the whole "big moves" debate for a start). Uh, sorry but everyone only has -one- vote. You -can't- make moves by yourself unless it's playing an idol that negates a unanimous vote against you or something. Or it's the f3 and you have the sole vote to evict.

The fact of the matter is, every "move" requires more than one vote to be successful, and generally (excluding idol plays) a majority of votes. I get that people may just sit and be told to vote, I get that and I'm not defending those players. What I am defending is people that are in a genuine, democratic alliance where all viewpoints are considered. Just because some people's egos require them to "call the shots" and "control people" doesn't mean that's the only way to play.

Let's use an example, Cirie's Triple Play vote in Exile Island to get out Courtney. Yes, it was Cirie's idea, absolutely and as a huge fan I do not take that away from her. BUT she also needed Danielle and Aras to vote with her for it to be successful. In that situation, Danielle could easily have voted for Aras and sent him home, or Aras could have voted for Danielle to force a 2-2-2 tie (working out the Maths on that it would've been insanely stupid since he would've been gone but you get what I'm saying). So that's not a move that Cirie made "by herself" Yes she came up with the idea, but Danielle and Aras also had to play their parts in voting the right way, and also keeping their poker faces to Shane, Terry, and Courtney.  That move belonged to the alliance of Aras, Danielle, and Cirie.

My point to all that ramblings, is in a true solid alliance every member has their say and thus they own their moves -as an alliance- and not as individuals. Yes, if my alliance was Mel/Jacob/Myself and Jacob says "Let's vote out Leli," Mel and I have to agree to that and follow through with our votes. Even if Jacob "said" it first, we all make that decision as a group and thus "own" that move as a group

Anyway, I'll stop ranting now XD
3206 days ago
ajx2x
@robulusjgreisonne
I completely agree with this!
3205 days 23 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
... what Rob said.  I'm too lazy to rant as well, but basically I agree 100% with Rob.

It's really too bad that me, Rob, and Mel have never really been able to work together for real xD.
3205 days 23 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
But yeah, nobody can make a move by themselves, that's ridiculous... Unless it was, like, an idol play with them being the only vote, but tbh, that would kind of make their game look bad, since that would mean the whole tribe was against them at one point... anyways, I'll stop rambling LMAO.  I'm rooting for Lindsey to win :D.
3205 days 22 hours ago
I guess I agree with Rob...but ideas are usually made up by one person and yeah it does take others to put it into action, but it wasn't EVERYONE'S move..it was the person who made the idea's move.
3205 days 21 hours ago
Jett is one of the dumbest players I've ever seen. Like forreal he just bashes Lindsey's game completely, and then he apologizes and starts helping her win basically.

Can we just literally hand Lindsey this win, because Jett obviously plays the game too much with his heart and is sensitive as fuck. He doesn't know how to deal with FTC.
3205 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Jett is flopping @ this FTC, he's contradicting himself, and saying all the wrong things to the jurors. Won't be surprised if the vote is unanimous. 

I've played a couple frooks with Jett before, he's a nice guy, but after watching this game, I don't think he's particularly game-savvy.
3205 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I guess I didn't notice before because frookies pretty much requires no strategy whatsoever (seeing as it's populated with pre-mades all the time and the ending is pretty much decided by algorithm).
3205 days 16 hours ago
Ilikebugs
18 days 3 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tbh, I still think they're evenly matched.

lol
3205 days 15 hours ago
MaxHZ39
THANKS EVERYONE FOR WATCHING, IM SORRY I DISAPPOINTED SO MANY PEOPLE!!!

this was fun to read though :)

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!