This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Revised Days

Topic » Revised Days

3578 days 22 hours ago
Leli14
Today I have revised the days in my series on the wikia page. For the last 16 seasons (except for Kiribati) I went for the Survivor-model with 39 days overall, even though the group game doesn't last 39 days.

I finally decided to revise it, so it now says:

Day 1: Immunity Challenge.
Day 2: Tribal Council.
Day 3: Immunity Challenge
And so on...

Before it said:
Day 1: Immunity Challenge.
Day 2: Nothing happens.
Day 3: Tribal Council.

- Now the days played on the wikia-page corresponds to how the group game actually played out.
3578 days 22 hours ago
Leli14
Whether this has an influence on the "Most Days Played" records page I have yet to find out.

I have also made a new page that's called "Returning Players". Here you will find returning players from every season AND Alternate/Considered players from each season (kind of like Bingo has his alternate player page, which I was very inspired by).

The "Fun Facts and Trivia"-page is still there. It now includes Fan Favorites, tribe colors and I'm currently working on getting more records on there besides the "Most Days Played" and "Most Immunity Challenges Won".
3578 days 21 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Loving it, great job Leli, I'm loving the effort put into it :)
3578 days 20 hours ago
YOU DA BEST HOST! I swear I would fail on all of that :P
3577 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
Good job, Leli! You really put your heart into it! :-)

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!