This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Kiribati, Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Kiribati, Discussion

3756 days 14 hours ago
lol I like a lot of people in this cast but you never know who will win with newbs it depends on how they start out soo far on the tribe and I haven't made first impressions on people yet
3756 days 13 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Nathan (Dryerfish)- The snake. No way that he will be found out before it is too late
Strategy: The 2nd in charge but really is good at decieving people
Placing: 1st
Neil (NeiltheNinja)- OMG I dont know. Possibly a n00b. Going to make big moves at the wrong times.
Strategy: He wants to be the unpredictable one, but will get bit back
Placing: 18th
Ryan (Scorch)- Another n00b. Really will not pay much attention or be a free vote but wont get voted for
Placing:4th
Ty (J0K3R)- Big one to look out for. He is the guy who will bite you in the butt and you even know it is him. Will probably use idols though
Strategy: Alliance leader, but will get picked off when he is in the minority
Placing: 8th

ONOTOA
Aidan (aidanmac22)- Well he is really the guy who the Russel Hantz's want to have but gets all the votes at the end. I am not sure about him, he will either be early boot or early merge boot, but he surprises me sometimes.
Placing- ????
Dana (TotsTrashy)- Really is experienced but unexperienced. He will probably focus on this game but not plan out moves well.
Strategy: Meatshield?
Placing: 15th. Disposed of early
Mac (Macda27)- He is the most loyal person out here. But that doesnt always mean victory. He is pretty bitter so watch out,
Strategy: The loyal one
Placing: 5th?
Ollie (MrPokeguy9)- He is good yet unpredictable. He can do anything at any time if he has the resources.
Strategy: Calling the shots but doesnt do it often, he often follows.
Placing: 6th
Paul (Survivorgame1)- IDK
Strategy:IDK
Placing: 17th
Pepper (PepperParker)- He is a good strategist but usually doesnt have the numbers
Strategy: The strategist who cant strategize without being found out
Placing: 11th
Riley (bigbrothermaniac)- Who
Steve (stevestevester10)- Who
Stoner (Gaiaphage)- The big one. He will rule with an iron fist
Strategy: Ruler of all majority alliances
Placing: Probably anywhere in f6
3755 days 16 hours ago
dfalc7
I will do a cast assessment eventually :P
3755 days 13 hours ago
Ilikebugs
I didnt see much from paul. Unless he is playing UTR h doesnt sem to be doing anything
3753 days 13 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Onotoa: MOST INACT TRIBE EVER
3751 days 14 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Cast assessment of the few I know :) Cant predict dynamics or anything like that!

Fowler (Nathan132)
Fairly active, easy to get on with. Can't see him making big moves, but he'll be part of them in some way. 
Nathan (Dryerfish)
I've heard a lot about this guy. Sneaky, perhaps to a fault, but I see him doing well in most games. One to look out for.
Ty (J0K3R)
I really like Ty. I think that he's friendly enough and cutthroat enough. Just one of those guys you feel like you gotta be aligned with.

ONOTOA
Aidan (aidanmac22)
Strategic thinker, but his ego sometimes gets the best of him, and his perception that he is running the show may get in the way of out-of-the-box thinking
Dana (TotsTrashy)
Fairly shy in my experience of her. Her experience might pull her forward, but I can't see her thinking of the long game.
Ollie (MrPokeguy9)
I have no idea what he will say or what he will do, and I think in that respect he can be pretty polarising.
Paul (Survivorgame1)
A really good player, and he truly will do ANYTHING he can to get further. But this disloyalty may prove an issue with jurors at the end, and his in-game personality is quite difficult to negotiate.
Riley (bigbrothermaniac)
Strategic thinker, fairly social, I can see people thinking he's a threat quickly though. A merge boot?
Steve (stevestevester10)
Unresponsive, inactive, all i've got from steve.
Stoner (Gaiaphage)
I'm surprised he does well in group games. I think he's got a bit of Hantz about him. An intimidating figure, but his social skills need polishing a little bit. But he'll enter this game like a train.
3749 days 13 hours ago
dfalc7
I hope Leli is ok :(
3749 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tbh for being a complete dick to Dono, I hope Riley loses because if he wants to pull BS and hold the game like that then he deserves to go. Oliver would want Dono to continue his game but Riley just wants to hold the inevitable because he knows his cocky ass is being blindsided.
3749 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Or we could just med evac this bitch x
3748 days 16 hours ago
Leli14
I am fine now thanks Dave :)

And yes, I felt really bad Riley said that to Dono. Dono was being really nice helping out, not even knowing where I was and Riley had to act that way -.-
3733 days 14 hours ago
jflora18
I find it completely disgusting that Scorch and xoHannahxo were the same person. That just proves that any info in here could have been linked because of this shitty ass multi
3640 days 21 hours ago
Ilikebugs
IT SBACL

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!