This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

One Tree Hill S6 Ep. 4: "Only One"

Topic » One Tree Hill S6 Ep. 4:..

2754 days 10 hours ago
beccajo16
---EPISODE FOUR ENDS---

(If you have any scenes you can post them after, I just have to close this now because of work. The season finale will be Tuesday @ 8 pm for a few hours. Thank you all for an amazing episode. See you Tuesday!)
2754 days 9 hours ago
jojo7784
*Rachel receives a phone call from the doctor

Doctor: Ms. Davis, it seems the treatments arent helping Lucy, I think its time you start to prepare yourself for the worse.

*Rachel takes a deep breath and does her best to hold back her tears
Thank you doctor
*hangs up the phone and goes up stairs and sits with Lucy and rocks her as the scene goes black
2754 days 7 hours ago
Piddu
:o
2754 days 6 hours ago
kkoster001
*Unlocks the front door and slips inside Ren's house, sneaking to his bedroom, and gently waking him*
R: Da- Danny? *Rolls over groggily* What time is it?

D: It's three AM....And I know it's really late....But I needed to apologize.

R: *Takes a small breathe* No, Danny I shou-

D: Don't. You have nothing to apologize for. It's me, and only me who should be saying sorry. *Pauses* Because Ren *Feels the lump build in my throat* I'm not the boyfriend, the friend, or the person you need me to be. I'm an awful human being. *Sniffles as tears form*

R: *Reaches up and puts a hand on Danny's cheek* Danny, what are you not telling me? I need to know what's going on to help.

D: You can't. *More tears fall as I step back* That's the thing......There is nothing anyone can do to help me. And it's all my fault.

R: Danny, this isn't like you *Sits up in bed, taking a shaky breathe* Please tell me what's going on, you're scaring me.

D: *Looks down at my pocket and reaches inside it, going to pull the bag out, but suddenly stops, and goes very still*

R: *Confused* Danny? Are you OK?

D: *Attempts to form words, but only manages one as another nose bleed begins to flow, this time from both nostrils* H....Help.

R: *Jumps up and runs over towards Danny as he falls to the floor and begins to seize violently*

-Scene floods to black*

open group

One Tree Hill: Season 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!