This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Perak

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Perak

3984 days 16 hours ago
bowling4fun
Welcome to tribal council, Perak, behind you are torches. Dip them into the flames, fire represents your life in this game.

Jirachi (SamanthaEvil) - You held onto the torch last, could that cause you to be voted out?

Artiuno (SkillzDatKillz) - As a previous player, does that put a target on your back?

Ampharos (Stitches) - You weren't here for the challenge, is that a reason to vote you out?

Swellow (allan526) - Does it suck to lose the first challenge?

Pachirisu (ruefan11) - Should the weak get the boot at this stage in the game?

Rapidash (Waggamuffin) - You weren't here, could you be voted out for it?

Fennekin (Bryce333) - With no idols, is it easier to vote out people?

Typholsion (Typhlosion37) - Any idea who could be voted out?

Due to this time, im giving you till 4PM Pacific Sunday to vote, but if i get them by 6PM Pacific tomorrow i'll read them :3 Send to me and Missalice, please send confessionals!
3984 days 16 hours ago
allan526
yes, yes it does
3984 days 15 hours ago
ruefan11
Of course they should get the boot this early on, i mean yeah they might be easier to beat but i never want to see someone who did nothing win, also i believe people who dont participate should leave #jirachi #rapidash #ampharos
3984 days 13 hours ago
bowling4fun
Swellow - Any idea who will be voted out tonight?

Pachirisu - If the "inactives" made it farther than you, how would you feel?
3984 days 12 hours ago
Bryce333
With no idols, the votes are definitely a bit more simple. But for simpler votes, you sacrifice the security of potentially finding an idol. Everything in this game has risks and rewards, and I guess we'll see if having no idols turns out good or bad for our tribe as a whole.

I'm hoping for good.
3984 days 12 hours ago
Waggamuffin
Rapidash (Waggamuffin) - You weren't here, could you be voted out for it?

I honeslty was just working late and then  forgot to wake up in time, sorry guys
3984 days 8 hours ago
Typhlosion37
no clue at all
3984 days 4 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Artiuno (SkillzDatKillz) - As a previous player, does that put a target on your back?

It does. It also makes me an asset to our team as well. It just depends on how you look at it all.
3983 days 18 hours ago
bowling4fun
4/8 votes recieved
3983 days 18 hours ago
ruefan11
i would feel terrible because they did nothingto deserve the win so why should they go forward
3983 days ago
SamanthaEvil
Sorry I was on a vacation
3982 days 23 hours ago
allan526
I always have an idea of who will go
3982 days 21 hours ago
allan526
I would of spammer that, but y'all eliminated me
3982 days 21 hours ago
allan526
I am still bitter about that
3982 days 20 hours ago
bowling4fun
I'll go tally the votes....

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!