This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pokemon Survivor: Whirl Islands Rules + Activity Test

Topic » Pokemon Survivor: Whirl..

3987 days 18 hours ago
bowling4fun
Rules:

- This season will be on a two day cycle. One day we will do the challenge, then the next day will be votes reading. Tribal council will start as soon as the challenge is finished. (Ex. Monday - Challenge, Tuesday - Reading Votes, Wednesday - Challenge, Thursday - Reading Votes)

- You MUST mail me before the votes are read if you want to use the HII. You cannot play it as soon as I say "Time to read the votes."

- If I mess up during a challenge, please calmly tell me.

- If you know you will be gone for one challenge, please tell me before hand and you may send in a vote in the event your tribe doe go to tribal.

- Not voting a tribal council will cause you to receive a self vote.

- SEND IN CONFESSIONALS. While there is no direct penalty, you may not be chosen to compete in future seasons.

- Challenges can be either live or non-live. Non-Live challenges may begin earlier.

- Tie-Breaker: If the votes are tied, we will vote again. If it's tied again, we go to purple rocks. EVERYONE (except those immune) will pick rocks. At the final 4, if there is a tie, we will skip revote and do a Fire-Making challenge.

- If you are banned, EMAIL ME at an E-Mail that will be posted on the front page of this group game. Tell me how long you will be banned for and the reason. If you are banned for more than 3 days you will be medically evacuated from the game. If you are banned for 3 days, I will look at the reasoning and if I feel it's a lame reason you are banned, you won't be ejected but will still be up for elimination and will receive self votes at tribal councils and could be eliminated. If this happens during the jury phase, you will still be part of the jury.

- If you go offline for a week without warning me, you will be medically evacuated. If you tell me something happened IRL that might take a few weeks, I recommend you drop out if it's that important, and you will be welcome back to play again. Not telling me, however, will make me less likely to allow you back for another season.

- I will eject you from the game if you mark harmful comments. This includes violent, racist, homophobic, religious comments.

- JURY VOTE (New Rule): If you are on the jury and you DON'T vote, you will not be selected to play for any of the next three seasons (IDK how long Pokemon Survivor will last for so if it ends with All Stars - Season 7 then you wont get the chance to play again ever!)

To tell me you have read the rules, please post "I have read and understood the rules" By the time we start Friday. I'll let you know Thursday at what time we start on Friday. If you don't, you may be replaced!
3987 days 18 hours ago
Choirwolf
I have read and understood the rules!!!
3987 days 18 hours ago
Typhlosion37
voted
3987 days 18 hours ago
Renegade628
I have read and understood the rules.
3987 days 18 hours ago
survivor411
I have read and understood the rules!
3987 days 18 hours ago
ruefan11
I have read and understood these rules
3987 days 18 hours ago
wileycoyote
read and understood :D
3987 days 18 hours ago
allan526
I have read and understand the rules
3987 days 17 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
3987 days 17 hours ago
Bryce333
I have read and understood the rules

(Look at all of these Pokemon, learning how to read by themselves)
3987 days 16 hours ago
Waggamuffin
"I have read and understood the rules"
3987 days 16 hours ago
Stitches
3987 days 15 hours ago
Blaine7275
3987 days 15 hours ago
Sally212
"I have read and understood the rules"
3987 days 14 hours ago
levonini
read and understand
3987 days 11 hours ago
SamanthaEvil

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!