This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Vlak

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Vlak

4142 days 2 hours ago
bowling4fun
Welcome to tribal council, Vlak. Ralts, Torchic, Lickilicky, Altaria, and Riolu, please dip your torch in the flame.

Lickilicky - IMMUNITY! First tribal council and you are safe, good feeling?

Riolu - Espeon chose you to switch tribes, does that make you and Lickilicky targets?

Bonsly - Suck to not win individual immunity tonight?

Altaria - How has the Pokeball changed this game?

Ralts - Does this switch in tribes screw up alliances?

Torchic - Will this game be hard now that both tribes are even again?

Pichu - As a former Vlak, do you feel you are in the minority?

Electabuzz - Since you didn't switch before, do you feel like the lack of relationships with original Ulovek members will hurt you?

Please vote by 5PM Pacific tomorrow
4142 days 2 hours ago
Jordanxo
Riolu - Espeon chose you to switch tribes, does that make you and Lickilicky targets?

No I don't think so, we both were originally from Ulovek so we helped each other out. Nothing to stress over.
4142 days 2 hours ago
HipposUnite
^lol at espeon instead of lickilicky

Lickilicky - IMMUNITY! First tribal council and you are safe, good feeling?

Yeah I feel really good because being safe always makes me holla. its just nice to feel safe :)
4142 days 2 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Pichu - As a former Vlak, do you feel you are in the minority?

Actually, yes and no. Yes because I don't seem like a big threat because of being minority, and no because I maybe voted out. But hey, I already hang out with some of the people here so I feel a little bit comfortable. And it's Lil Pichu, not Pichu only.
4142 days 2 hours ago
bowling4fun
Sorry Lil Pichu :3
4142 days 2 hours ago
Missalice3
Pichu - Where the hell did Lil' Pichu come from?
4142 days 2 hours ago
bowling4fun
ALL - Does this switch screw up games?
4142 days 1 hour ago
coolexchangestudent
Pichu - Where the hell did Lil' Pichu come from?

Lol credit goes to Bowling, Alice. He called me Lil Pichu in the challenge, after that everyone's calling me that.

ALL - Does this switch screw up games?

For me and Electrabuzz, no. It actually helps us. If we continue as a duo we're totally screwed. But we have to go all over again cuz of the tribe switch.
4142 days 1 hour ago
coolexchangestudent
Well, it does screw us up a little.
4142 days 1 hour ago
Missalice3
I admit, LOVE the nickname.
4142 days 1 hour ago
bowling4fun
2/8 votes recieved
4142 days 1 hour ago
coolexchangestudent
Thanks. I love it too, everybody does too.
4142 days 1 hour ago
bowling4fun
LOL i didnt think it would be so popular XD
4142 days 1 hour ago
tadds
Ralts - Does this switch in tribes screw up alliances?
To be honest I am not quite sure. The ulovek tribe grew to be so big and won so many challenges that I don't think they were thinking about alliances, or at least no one talked to me about them.
4142 days 1 hour ago
thefish
Electabuzz - Since you didn't switch before, do you feel like the lack of relationships with original Ulovek members will hurt you?

No because if given the chance I can make new relationships with my new tribe ^_^
4142 days ago
thefish
Btw Lil Pichu is an awesome nickname for him

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!