This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Vlak

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Vlak

4150 days 1 hour ago
bowling4fun
Welcome to tribal council, Vlak tribe, please dip your torches into the fire. Fire represents life in this game.

Pichu - How hard is it to head to first tribal council?

Electabuzz, Weavile, Mew, Jirachi, Lapras - You didnt show up, could it be you going home tonight?

Bonsly - Will it be easy to vote someone out tonight?

Cinccinco - What does the Pokeball twist do?

Blissey - WHat are your thoughts on this tribe?

Please send me your votes by 5PM Pacific tomorrow, if you do not, you will get a self vote
4150 days 1 hour ago
bowling4fun
SEND TO ME, MISSALICE, AND XXLIGHTNINGXX
4150 days 1 hour ago
Ilikebugs
Blissey - WHat are your thoughts on this tribe?

To be honest I really thought we wouldve won. I wouldnt blame it on anybody, but I think we should get a better internet service in order to win
4150 days 1 hour ago
seittertps1120
Electabuzz, Weavile, Mew, Jirachi, Lapras - You didnt show up, could it be you going home tonight?

I am hoping I don't. Sorry guys I didn't do it. I am in college so the homework was a killer to complete. I am hope you forgive me :(
4150 days 1 hour ago
coolexchangestudent
Pichu - How hard is it to head to first tribal council?

It's very hard. We just met some of the people in the cast reveal. We haven't communicate each other for awhile and I guess that costed us the challenge. It is also a very hard vote. Votes will be flying over in the very first tribal and you know that. I just hope that people here don't see me as a big threat because of the challenge. I mean I let my tribe down TWICE and only getting a point.
4150 days 1 hour ago
Missalice3
1/9 Votes!
4150 days 1 hour ago
Missalice3
2/9 Votes!
4150 days 1 hour ago
Ilikebugs
READ THE VOTES
4150 days 1 hour ago
bowling4fun
Tomorrow 5PM PACIFIC
4150 days ago
devileye1395
so we send our votes to all three of you (BOWLING MISSALICE, AND XXLIGHTNINGXX)?
4150 days ago
Missalice3
Yes Devileye.
4150 days ago
devileye1395
Cinccinco - What does the Pokeball twist do?

Im sorry but i dont remember what the pokeball twist is!
4149 days 23 hours ago
rainnerds4
Im sorry guys had no idea we were starting today
4149 days 21 hours ago
thefish
Oh wow i didn't realise we started
4149 days 21 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
(Cinccino, the Pokeball twist is how Eddie got to the other tribe, read about the last 3 pages of the premiere)
4149 days 11 hours ago
Missalice3
6/9 Votes!

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!