This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Bagong-Buwan

Topic » Tribal Council #12 -..

4168 days 9 hours ago
bowling4fun
Welcome to tribal council, now bringing in members of the jury. Snover, Flareon, Sharpedo, Shinx, and Remoraid, voted out last tribal council.

Blastoise - You keep on winning immunity! How do you feel you are currently standing in this game?

Pachirisu - You've also been safe a lot, do you have the Nightmare twist to thank?

Cubone - Last tribal council was crazy, do you hope for a more peaceful tribal ths round?

Politoed - Despite all odds Skitty stuck around last tribal council, does this confirm that people from both original tribes are working together?

Skitty - Once again in the hot seat for elimination. Do you think you can escape once again?

Eevee - Does it suck to not be put on the same team as Blastoise, who's team is always seafe?

Rhydon - The final 6 is next, what are your thoughts as the game gets closer to the end?

Send your votes to me AND MISSALICE by 5PM Pacific tomorrow. If you have a HII, put it in your vote if you want to use it :P
4168 days 9 hours ago
manalord
Rhydon - The final 6 is next, what are your thoughts as the game gets closer to the end?

That I might need to pull out my idol tonight ^-^
4168 days 9 hours ago
massgustavo95
eevee - Does it suck to not be put on the same team as Blastoise, who's team is always safe?

yeah it sucks especially since i have a 1/3 chance of being voted off. I'm so scared right now
4168 days 9 hours ago
mjpj189
Blastoise - You keep on winning immunity! How do you feel you are currently standing in this game?
I feel I have a great position in this game, however there's just one problem: That position only exists if I have immunity. I'm a sitting duck and I only stay alive when I win immunity, so just gotta keep hoping and surviving.
4168 days 8 hours ago
bowling4fun
2/7 votes recieved
4168 days 8 hours ago
ruefan11
Pshhh no. The twist did nothing for me. I thank blastoise for all of my safety.
4168 days 6 hours ago
DragonJason
Politoed - Despite all odds Skitty stuck around last tribal council, does this confirm that people from both original tribes are working together?

Maybe. It's also possible that some people are giving in to inner conflict.
Also thanks Blastoise for the immunity, sorry I wasn't there to help.
4168 days 5 hours ago
bowling4fun
5/7 votes recieved
4168 days 2 hours ago
Choirwolf
Cubone - Last tribal council was crazy, do you hope for a more peaceful tribal ths round?

Sí, la última ronda fue muy loco. Esperemos que esta ronda será sin dolor!
4167 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3
Translation: Yes, the last round was crazy. Hopefully this round will be painless!
4167 days 14 hours ago
bowling4fun
I have all votes :D
4167 days 13 hours ago
Missalice3
I don't know if I do so Bowling, please send me the votes in case you don't show up!
4167 days 12 hours ago
bowling4fun
I have all the votes, want me to read them now? :o
4167 days 12 hours ago
manalord
Yes!~
4167 days 12 hours ago
massgustavo95
yeah read them
4167 days 12 hours ago
bowling4fun
Ok, I'll go tally the votes ~

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!