This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Bagong-Buwan

Topic » Tribal Council #8 -..

4178 days 8 hours ago
bowling4fun
Welcome to tribal council, Bagong-Buwan

Blastoise - Team 2 dominated the challenge, would you be happy if it was a regualr tribe?

Remoraid - Do you believe you could be a challenge threat after todays effort?

Eevee - Another immunity! Glad to be safe once again?

Skitty - Do you consider yourself lucky that you didn't show up twice and have been immune through the merge now?

Shinx - Lucky to be safe even though you didn't show up?

Sharpedo - What happened with Team 1?

Pachirisu - After that crazy tribal council, is there anything to expect this one?

Rhydon - You were almost voted out last time, could it be your final tribal council?

Flareon - Is original Pana going to be picked off one-byy-one?

Cubone - You scored your team a point, does that make you more of a threat than expected before?

Politoed - Will this tribal be as crazy as last?

Please vote by 5PM Pacific tomorow

IMMUNE:

Shinx
Remoraid
Eevee
Skitty
Blastoise
4178 days 8 hours ago
massgustavo95
Yeah its awesome to be safe. Its a sigh of relief. Yeah I survive another two days
4178 days 8 hours ago
Choirwolf
Cubone - You scored your team a point, does that make you more of a threat than expected before?

I truly don't think so there are a lot of strong players I was just lucky to get the answer seconds before my opponent.
4178 days 7 hours ago
ruefan11
I am guessing the outcome already and i don't like the way it is looking, but you never know the high and mighty can still have their heads roll in the end
4178 days 7 hours ago
Coyle14
Yes, but only if original Pana does stay together
4178 days 7 hours ago
Antho1234321
Sharpedo - What happened with Team 1?
I have no idea. I thought we were going to win actually lol I'm known for being cocky and ignorant lol. I really don't know I guess Blastoise was too good for us lmfao
4178 days 7 hours ago
mjpj189
Blastoise - Team 2 dominated the challenge, would you be happy if it was a regular tribe?

It would be pretty cool if it were a regular tribe, but we all know cause of the twist it can't be :(
4178 days 7 hours ago
remorawr
Remoraid - Do you believe you could be a challenge threat after todays effort?

I don't think so because I repeat, I rarely go on challenges and vote. I was only lucky that I don't have school today so I tried to join the challenge. I was even late to be exact. I am just thankful as well to team 2 for letting me play but no, I don't see myself as a threat. I was just lucky today.
4178 days 7 hours ago
remorawr
May I ask, does Bagong-Buwan have a camp? LOL
4178 days 7 hours ago
bowling4fun
If you want :P
4178 days 7 hours ago
manalord
Rhydon - You were almost voted out last time, could it be your final tribal council?

hmm you never know in this game.... id like to hope that it isnt
4178 days 6 hours ago
Missalice3
Rhydon - Why do you think you were almost voted out?

Pacharisu - Heads roll?
4178 days 5 hours ago
DragonJason
Politoed - Will this tribal be as crazy as last?

Not nearly. But suprises can happen anytime.
4178 days ago
ruefan11
Meaning those that think they are safe and in charge can still go to the jury
4177 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3
Pacharisu - So what would you call yourself?
4177 days 13 hours ago
Missalice3
If anyone wanna chat I can talk!

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!