This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Pula

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Pula

3888 days 6 hours ago
bowling4fun
Welcome to tribal council, Pula tribe. Blaziken, Pachirisu, and Remoraid, please dip your torches into the fire. It represents your life in this game.

Snorlax - A dramatic challenge today, but you guys lost. You've been to all tribal councils possible so far, how does that feel?

Munchlax - As the only Pokemon to score, should you be safe?

Squirtle - How is this switch?

Blaziken - Where do you think the Trading Card is at, this tribe or Dilaw?

Remoraid - You haven't shown up, could it be you tonight?

Pichu - You avoided elimination last time, will you be so lucky tonight?

Pachirisu - How has All Stars treated you?

Please send you votes to me AND ilikebugs by 5PM Pacific tomorrow, also please send confessionals
3888 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Snorlax - A dramatic challenge today, but you guys lost. You've been to all tribal councils possible so far, how does that feel?

I feel like a celebrity right now x
I'm basically being layed out a red carpet for whenever I arrive after the immunity challenges!
3888 days 6 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Munchlax - As the only Pokemon to score, should you be safe?

That seems to be a recurring theme with me. Hope I am safe anyway, and no one sees me as a threat.
3888 days 6 hours ago
00northrup
That was quite the switch. It wasn't expected. I have a feeling that i will be seeing this seat a lot more
3888 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
"No one sees me as a threat"
*Looks at you being only one to score*
:P
3888 days 6 hours ago
bowling4fun
Snorlax - You've survived a lot of eliminations, think you got avoiding getting voted out down?

Munchlax - Would it suck if you got the boot before the merge?
3888 days 6 hours ago
bowling4fun
Squirtle - So you have little faith in this tribe?
3888 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Snorlax - You've survived a lot of eliminations, think you got avoiding getting voted out down?

Uhm, I'm not sure this is a game that can have a lot of sudden changes and you never know what  might happen!
3888 days 6 hours ago
bowling4fun
Snorlax - Expecting more twists?
3888 days 6 hours ago
00northrup
It's not that i have little faith in this tribe per say, but I know there are quite a few tough competitors on the other side
3888 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Snorlax - Expecting more twists?

No because I'm just saying that so more twists come like me winning a random redemption island and returns after I get voted out x
3888 days 5 hours ago
ruefan11
All stars has been fun thus far, all the drama going on behind the scenes from people running their mouths is hilarious, itll be interesting to see who leaves
3888 days 3 hours ago
remorawr
Remoraid - You haven't shown up, could it be you tonight?

I, in fact, have shown up but not to challenges because of the time differences. BUT, I am showing up after which means I have a social game and ALL-STARS is not about challenges only. And yes, I am scared that I might leave. :(
3888 days 1 hour ago
remorawr
This swap will be the death of me
3887 days 18 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Theres a 50% chance of me going tonight bowling. Its hard because Im friends with everyone but all the deals that I have to conquer this season is hard. Too many.

I have to fight the circumstances and play this game? Even though its hard to say this but  I suggest my team to get me out.
3887 days 17 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Its either Remoraid or I tonight. I guarantee you. Its gonna be expected.

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!