This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Nauru Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Nauru Discussion

2831 days 16 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Yaren (Blue Buffs) #7CACCF:
Briar (BriarLove)
Chase (Sm123)
Fred (ferdinandz)
Gamo (ThisIsMyGame)
Jake (JakeGoesOnline)
Kristian (LoopyCoco1)
Muffin (muffinman)
Tyler (TMac_Elite)

Anabar (Yellow Buffs) #f4c300:
Ashley (xoValentine)
Brendan (bwburke94)
Bruno (Bruno7272)
Joey (joey96)
Marto (cole225)
Nick (Diirez)
Nifty (BBCANfan)
Patrick (Patrick319)
2831 days 16 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Season Twist - Politics (Not the rapper)

During the pre-merge stage, each tribe will elect two members to serve as Senators. These senators will be immune from being voted out for two rounds. After two rounds, their time as a Senator comes to an end, though they can be re-elected.

The 4 Senators will make up “The Chamber” in which they will make decisions that will impact the game. Each round, there will be game-altering decision to be made which The Chamber will vote on. Some rounds will have more impactful options to choose from than others. Each cycle of Senators will be able to vote on two decisions before their term comes to an end.

One player will serve as “The Decider” and this player is anonymous and randomized. If a chamber vote ties, they will be able to break the tie. This player will also change every 2 rounds, and if they are voted out, a new randomized Decider will be determined.

During each Senator election, each player in the game will have 2 votes. You must use both votes for different people and you cannot vote for yourself. Any ties for the positions of Senator will be randomized.
2831 days 16 hours ago
Christian_
Lots of wild cards in this cast, will try to do a cast assessment/power rankings sometime tonight
2831 days 16 hours ago
Ilikebugs
rooting for brendan. a healthy mix of unknowns and veterans, should be fun
2831 days 16 hours ago
DBWs
Don't really know the majority of this cast, so I'm hoping this can be a Pampas type trainwreck season. The twist is interesting, hopefully this is an active enough cast so we can see it's full potential. Much more of a 'power is everything' than Heroes Villains ever was :x.
2831 days 16 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Harambe jokes are OUT and now we're going with the Trump Roast
2831 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Ughhhh ;c

My sister is xoValentine. Rip meeee. Bye everyonee!

Sadly got to leave the Vl! 

If you post a sweeps @Ethan/Scott. I pick Ashleyyyy even though she'll likelyyyy flop. Got to show the support though.
2831 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
Fred (ferdinandz) Confessional:

So it feels good to be in this game, I am so pumped up and I will do my best to win this game! I am a verry dominant player that likes to control the game and alliances so I will either have a bunch of allies or a bunch of people trying to take me out but I am not worried at all tbh. My plan is to build a strong alliance of 4. I talked to Briar and she said that it is her first survivor game ever (Jackpot) so I will act like I am her mentor (Coach-Cochran, season 23) and make sure that she is safe as long as she is loyal and she won't have a choice because I will find out if she is tricking me. I know Kristian from his own survivor so it is a safe card to bring him onboard but the problem is that I was the most strategic player in his season and he knows my gameplay so he could approach people to get me out so I need to see what signals are given from him, I am going to keep on with talking to my tribe members and I will update you more when things are getting clear!
-Fred
2831 days 15 hours ago
thewinner
Nifty (BBCANfan) Confessional:

So, 2 people come to me and it's horrific. For one, they look like my grandma's dildo. And, I want to play solo. If better people come to me, I guess it'll better, but I will betray them. As for the dildos, I'll make them do what I want. #TimeToPlay
But, Marto is probably the best person to align with. I one time helped him in a Survivor game while I was in the VL. The hosts found out when Marto told someone about it and I was out of the VL. Joey is also someone I kinda know.
2831 days 14 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Briar (BriarLove) Confessional:

I'm so excited to be here! This is my first time playing in a Survivor game, so I really want to go all out and show what I'm capable of. For anyone who doesn't know me, my name is Briar Kelley, and I am an eighteen-year-old high school graduate and soon-to-be college student from Savannah, Georgia. I'm a super bubbly, kind-hearted person who loves to be friends with everyone. I'm the type of person who helps strangers with their groceries, sits with the kid at lunch who is alone, and asks people who their days are going and means it. What makes me happy is seeing other people happy, and so I'll always do my best to turn a frown upside down! I am a proud Christian and my faith is extremely important to me. I go to church every Sunday and I pray every morning and every night. I always try to do onto others what God would want me to, so I love getting involved in volunteering at local animal shelters, food banks, nursing homes, and, of course, my church. People tend to view me as a ditsy blonde with little-to-no substance at first glance, but that's completely not the case! I graduated third in my class of over 1,000 students, and I'll be studying molecular biology in college (but if anybody asks I will tell them I'm majoring in gender studies because I don't want to be viewed as the brainy type). I am a waitress in this tiny little diner in my suburb, and I love it! Going to work and knowing all of your customers' names and having real relationships with them makes it feel like more than just a job. Some of my hobbies include dancing, singing, playing guitar, gardening, playing volleball, and cheerleading. However, I also am into riding four-wheelers, shooting, camping, and fishing, so what you see is definitely not always what you get with me! I feel like I've gone on a little too long about myself, so I guess I'll jump into the real reason I'm here: the game!!

Since this is my first Survivor game, I want to take things slow. I want to gradually reach out to everyone on my tribe before the first immunity challenge tomorrow, and then EVERYONE by the time the second tribal council is over with. This way I can get to know everyone and start forming relationships without looking like this big social butterfly! If there's a swap or twist or something, and I'm sure there will be, then I want to make sure I have enough protection as possible. I want to play my own game and make big moves, but I also want to play an honest game and stay true to who I am. Right now I want to just focus more on having a strong tribe and stronger allies than I do about "big moves." So right now I think it's best to just lay low, be everybody's friend, and wait and see what happens.

Right away after the cast reveal, I get a message from Fred. He asks me to be in an alliance very quickly after talking to me for the first time, and I of course agree to it. I mean, if I didn't I feel like he'd go after me. He told me that he "wanted to go all the way with me" and I felt like I was obligated to tell him the same.

After a while, I decided to reach out to a few people. One of the first ones I connected with really well was Jake. We've strangely got a lot in common. Who would've known that the southern girl and the artsy city boy would get along so well? I like him a lot and he seems like someone I can genuinely trust. We talked for a while, and I found out that Fred basically sent him the same message and asked him for an alliance as well. I already had my doubts about Fred, but that just sealed the deal. I really don't think I can trust him, which sucks, because I was hoping to not be on a tribe with people who play the game super shady like that. It hasn't even been two hours and he's already been caught over-scheming. But so far everyone seems nice other than him, and I love my tribe!

I'm just so excited to play this game and see what happens!!!
2831 days 14 hours ago
brandonrichie
Tyler (Tmac) and Jake (Jakegoesonline) are my best friends, and so I'll have to leave the VL until after the season :'( Rooting for them to pull out a win for me. Can't wait to see what happens afterwards. Love you Ethan, Cam, and Fobby, and all of the rest of the VL fam <3
2831 days 14 hours ago
brandonrichie
Well I mean I'm not going to leak anything to them anyways because I'd like to see them flop tbh so I guess I'll stay if I'm allowed LMFAO
2831 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
"I one time helped him in a Survivor game while I was in the VL. The hosts found out when Marto told someone about it and I was out of the VL."

Sounds like a winner...
2831 days 11 hours ago
thewinner
Jake (JakeGoesOnline) Confessional:

So I'm pretty stoked for this game. I really like my tribe.
My name's Jake, I'm 18 and I work as a stand up comedian and part time animal shelter employee.
Everyone seems cool, I'm really digging Briar we kind of hit it off as soon as we started talking.
She's more attractive then most people I know, and I think she's cool.
2831 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
Okay y'all here's my cast assessment/initial power rankings of these latest foolish fools. Like always, these are my own opinions just based on how I see them, so if you have a differing opinion, coolio. Let's begin

Yaren (Blue Buffs) #7CACCF:

8th: Chase (Sm123)- I know very little about this guy. He seems to have group game experience, but his application says he plans on playing a Cirie type game, and I don't know how that's going to go for him. Current wildcard.

7th: Tyler (TMac_Elite)- I'm not familiar with him either. His application seems to be him saying he can win this game, but not wanting to reveal how so that's interesting. He's this low just because of my lack of knowledge on how he plays.

6th: Muffin (muffinman)- I played with him in a casting and that is all I know about him. Seems chill despite being a self proclaimed "ass" if I recall. I have a feeling he'll be inactive for some reason.

5th: Gamo (ThisIsMyGame)- I recognize his name from other group games, but I've never personally played with him before. This intital rankings are probably going to be bad since this is a cast I'm mostly unfamiliar with just so y'all know.

4th: Fred (ferdinandz)- I've recently played with Fred in a group game, and he was alright. Really nice guy, but nothing super amazing game-wise. Curious to see how he plays again.

3rd: Kristian (LoopyCoco1)- I know he has his own series, but the only games I've ever seen him play he hasn't done particularly well, so hopefully he does good against this cast, because I think he's definitely one of the most experienced ones here, despite the weird spelling of Christian.

2nd: Briar (BriarLove)- One of the few to show up to the cast reveal, I don't know y'all I just have a gut feeling this girl is here to play and to win. I have a feeling she's going to really be one to watch this season.

1st: Jake (JakeGoesOnline)- I think this guy is going to win. He's smart, can play the game, and my gut is telling me in a couple of weeks, he's going to be the newest addition to the winners circle.

First Boot: This is a shot in the dark, but I'm going to go with Chase.
Potential Winners: Jake, Briar, maybe even Muffin lol

Other tribe coming soon
2831 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
Like I said before these are just my opinions blah blah blah

Anabar (Yellow Buffs) #f4c300:

8th: Bruno (Bruno7272)- Inactive/Early Premerge is my gut feeling. Sorry dude.

7th: Nifty (BBCANfan)- Not wanting to align with anyone=A easy way to make sure you're never a serious threat to win

6th: Ashley (xoValentine)- Please please don't go inactive, because I already have a suspicion you will.

5th: Nick (Diirez)- I honestly know nothing about like most of this tribe, so I hope you play a good game?

4th: Joey (joey96)- Interchangeable with #5 for now.

3rd: Marto (cole225)- You at least seem to respect VLs by reporting leakers, so good for you dude.

2nd: Patrick (Patrick319)- By far the most well known and established player, only reason he's not #1 is because he could be seen as an early threat due to his high color level.

1st: Brendan (bwburke94)- If I had to bet on someone to win from this tribe, similar to Jake, I would pick him. I got a good feeling about Brendan in this game

First Boot: Probably Bruno, but like I said it could really be anyone.
Potential Winners: Patrick, Brendan are the ones I feel could take this all the way for now.

And that's it, updated rankings will be done after the first boot, so for now, time to grab the popcorn and hope this isn't a repeat of Caicos Islands :)

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!