This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Pampas Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Pampas Discussion

3217 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorSeth
I LOVED THE BLUE WAFFLE STORY.
3217 days 14 hours ago
SurvivorSeth
I'm excited to see who is on second chances from this season. I think Cam is a front-runner, and I personally want Nick and Wiley to be on it, along with King Ray of course.

Anyway, after going back and reading the season, I think I was like a combination of Ozzy and Coach. And now I'm thinking about South Pacific... and now the night is ruined.
3217 days 13 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Will and Jacob tbh
3217 days 13 hours ago
wileycoyote
There are only about 5-6 people I'm truly thinking could be trouble for me later on (JT, Wiley, Rob, Rich are the main 4).
- yay someone saw me as a potential threat

#10 - I literally went back and forth between Wiley and Rich, they both are literally just here, I don't think either of them would know what a personality looked like if it was right in front of them.
- ok, you cant say anything you brushed me off when i tried to talk to you so how are you supposed to make that judgement on me
3217 days 12 hours ago
kekgeek
See ya VL
3217 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorSeth
When is the forum being posted so I can begin ranting angrily about the season? :-)
3217 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
Soon Seth. Maybe Ray.
3217 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorSeth
I want to see the whole list!!!
3217 days 12 hours ago
DBWs
I'm gonna rant on how Ethan didn't let me use my ticket on Grant...
3217 days 12 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
can't wait to talk shit about everyone
3217 days 12 hours ago
DBWs
We should all make a 30 minute podcast bashing Nick during the season....

Also did you do the winner/season rankings?
3217 days 12 hours ago
Ilikebugs
11 days 8 hours agoIceIceBaby
"Only 14 people"
What game is he talking about? And if I remember correctly, has he ever won a game?

I did win one when I was yellow level. I was inact but my opponent had 0 jury management so I won.
3217 days 10 hours ago
Cabutts23
Eyoooo I'm here just wanna say thanks to all the peeps who rooted for me out there
Sam <3
3217 days 10 hours ago
Cabutts23
And trist!

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!