This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor All Stars Cast Assessments

Topic » Survivor All Stars Cast..

3324 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
Hauroko:
Stephen (SimvivoRWay)
Newz (OldNewz)
Cole (Cole91)
Luis (_Adidas)
Josh (JMez2612)

Te Anau:
Erik (ItsOfficial)
Brady (bradyspaulding16)
Tim (terose)
AJ (ajx2x)
Jimbo (sahmosean)

Manapouri:
Corinne (CorinneKaplan4460)
Rhys (AndThenThereWasOne)
Joe (TheEclipse)
Chris (Chris1080)
Thea (MarthaSpeaks)

Pounamu:
Daniel (DanielzSnooz)
Big Joe (NewOrleansPelicans)
Scott (byp123)
Ben (bigben1996)
Nick (Archerskyfire)
3324 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
I had permission to make this
3324 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
Hauroko:
Stephen (SimvivoRWay) - He could fly under the radar a little for such a low placing and has a good shot.  Im exited to see him play!
Newz (OldNewz) - Could have a huge target for his relationship with Rhys.  If Rhys goes first he has a shot.  I
Cole (Cole91) - A big name on tengaged.  I really exited to see him play and know hes evil
Luis (_Adidas) - He could be a big player he might not.  Could be someone to look out for
Josh (JMez2612) - Me and him are on ok terms.  Idk about him this season

Te Anau:
Erik (ItsOfficial) - I see him being an early boot or making Finals
Brady (bradyspaulding16) - I think he has a good shot but dudes got a big mouth
Tim (terose) - He will become a target later.  Hes a great friend of mine but Im picking who I think will win
AJ (ajx2x) - Very Strategical and Social.  I see him being taken out for jury threat for sure
Jimbo (sahmosean) - The guy wont win.  Hes a huge name and they would be idiots to let him merge.

Manapouri:
Corinne (CorinneKaplan4460) - Already disliked and has a target after bragging at Cast Reaveal
Rhys (AndThenThereWasOne) - Biggest target in the game.  He is a winner and a big name and the hosts put a huge target on him and Newz
Joe (TheEclipse) - He is a big name and good at immunities.  I see him being a late merge boot
Chris (Chris1080) - I hate him.  He sucks.  I hope he goes first
Thea (MarthaSpeaks) - My pick to win.  Active, smart, can lay low, can win.

Pounamu:
Daniel (DanielzSnooz) - Former Winner equals huge target.  My friend but I dont see him going far. 
Big Joe (NewOrleansPelicans) - I can see him making FTC but i dont think he will win.  Possible late pre-merge boot
Scott (byp123) - Pre-Merge boot I think.  I dont know if he has alot of game
Ben (bigben1996) - Huge name and will me pre-merge or late-merge boot.  He could be the Jimbo this season
Nick (Archerskyfire) - I think he can win.  He has all the tools neccasary but it depends how he uses them

Loving this cast and I cant wait to watch!
3324 days 11 hours ago
IhasFood
Hauroko:
Stephen (SimvivoRWay) Middle of pack his first season, might be unnoticed for bigger names on his tribe Predicted Place: 1st-1st Juror
Newz (OldNewz) HUGE target, if people think him and Rhys will team up again, it might be bad news for him. Predicted place: Late pre-merge-Early Jury phase
Cole (Cole91) 3rd his first time, might be from such an old season people don’t see him as a threat Predicted place: Middle of the jury
Luis (_Adidas) Got sixth and was player of the season, if there’s some people on the cast who actively followed the old seasons in preparation of this, he might be out soon Predicted place: Early-late pre-merge
Josh (JMez2612) Was a fan, possible Erik 2.0? Jk, I think he might do fine, idk really Predicted place: Anywhere from 20th to 1st

Te Anau:
Erik (ItsOfficial) Played with him in another game, knows how to play, Predicted Place: Makes merge
Brady (bradyspaulding16) Idk, the only other time I played with him he was inactive so… IDK Predicted place: 20th-1st
Tim (terose) Watched him play in another viewers lounge and he was a player, so I’m predicting he might not make FTC, but will be a juror member almost...
AJ (ajx2x) IDK Predicted Place: 20th-1st
Jimbo (sahmosean) Too big a threat to keep around, if they do keep him until at least merge, I’ll still be hesitant with his chances
Predicted place: Early pre-merge

Manapouri:
Corinne (CorinneKaplan4460) IDK, all I know was she did a live-show with Josh, Predicted Place: 1st-20th
Rhys (AndThenThereWasOne) Too big a threat, but if Manapouri goes on a winning streak and so does Newz’s tribe, I could see them teaming up, but I still don’t think he’ll make merge Predicted place: Early pre-merge
Joe (TheEclipse) Won his second time around, might be a Parvati who goes to the end with a Russell/Sandra, but I still think he might make jury Predicted Place: Middle Jury
Chris (Chris1080) Was villian of the season, might play too hard off the bat? Think he’ll be saved by the bigger names (Rhys and Joe) needing to go first Predicted place: Early-Late Jury
Thea (MarthaSpeaks) Was hero of the season, idk what to think at this point Predicted place: 20th-1st

Pounamu:
Daniel (DanielzSnooz) Sole survivor, immediate target Predicted place: early pre-merge
Big Joe (NewOrleansPelicans) 10th, can be UTR for a while, Predicted place: 1st-1st Juror
Scott (byp123) Player of season, could be saved because of bigger targets Predicted place: Late jury
Ben (bigben1996) The first first juror, might be seen as a threat, or newer seasons might cloud their judgements, Predicted place: Late jury
Nick (Archerskyfire) Winner of his first season, runner up in the second, big BIG target, pre-merge

Did these before reading any of confessionals
3324 days 11 hours ago
preznewton44
I would like to take this moment to reiterate that this link DOES NOT LEAVE THE VIEWER'S LOUNGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER. 

If you are caught disseminating the link or any future links, you will be reprimanded and banned from this group game forever.

Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/thewinner-3/all-stars-cast-assessment/s-qZiz8
3324 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hauroko:
Stephen (SimvivoRWay) - Haven't heard from him in years... Is he still relevant in the group gaming community? Love him to death but I don't see him winning.
Newz (OldNewz) - Shady shady shady...
Cole (Cole91) - He typically ends up in majority pretty early and will be a strategic force. If people were smart, he'd go early.
Luis (_Adidas) - I can see a Cole vs Luis feud to be the strategic head of Hauroko, I feel like one of the two is gonna go really early, and the other is gonna make a deep run.
Josh (JMez2612) - Not a clue who this is.

Te Anau:
Erik (ItsOfficial) - He'll fuck up his own game as well as his alliance if he gets bored. I've seen him do it before and it's not pretty.
Brady (bradyspaulding16) - Here let me do my Brady impression. *clears throat* BAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAA
Tim (terose) - I love him to death but he'll get batshit insane at the drop of a pin and make everyone want him out. His biggest threat in this game will be himself.
AJ (ajx2x) - No clue.
Jimbo (sahmosean) - I like Jimbo but honestly there's no way in hell anyone's gonna let him get anywhere near FTC.

Manapouri:
Corinne (CorinneKaplan4460) - Every tribe's got at least 1 person that I don't know nice
Rhys (AndThenThereWasOne) - Rhys plays a pretty fantastic social game, he'll either go out in a gigantic blindside or take it all the way
Joe (TheEclipse) - I love Joe to death and I really want to see him win, and if he can squeeze his way into majority it won't be that hard for him to do.
Chris (Chris1080) - He's never on top of his alliance but I think he doesn't really want to be
Thea (MarthaSpeaks) - From what I've seen of her in other groups, I just don't see her going the distance

Pounamu:
Daniel (DanielzSnooz) - Shady little fucker right here, he'll wreck your shit if you give him the opportunity
Big Joe (NewOrleansPelicans) - A pretty loyal player, but in a cast like this I think loyalty will only get you as far as they'll take you
Scott (byp123) - Not a clue

and I'm gonna lump the last 2 together bc I have the same thing to say
Ben (bigben1996)
Nick (Archerskyfire)
^^^ I've seen them play multiple times and they're gonna both be GIGANTIC targets, and they'll likely be a power duo as well. Not splitting them up early is a pretty big mistake.
3324 days 1 hour ago
bryantandf
Hauroko:
Stephen (SimvivoRWay) - a nice guy and a good player overall :)
Newz (OldNewz) - definitely going to have a big target on his back at the start, but if he plays his cards right, he can go far again
Cole (Cole91) - not too sure abt his gameplay
Luis (_Adidas) - not too sure abt his gameplay
Josh (JMez2612) - not too sure abt his gameplay

Te Anau:
Erik (ItsOfficial) - definitely a shady player. he might be out early if he plans on blindsiding people very early
Brady (bradyspaulding16) - i heard he's a good player so he might make it far
Tim (terose) - not too sure abt his gameplay
AJ (ajx2x) - he did great in his season, i'm sure he'll do great again
Jimbo (sahmosean) - i've known jimbo too much since he shows up in like 3 out of 4 of the group games i have played and he loves to blindside people if he wants to, all to make his gameplay better. I know he will play both sides. just like everytime so he's one sneaky player you don't want to mess around with

Manapouri:
Corinne (CorinneKaplan4460)  - not too sure abt her gameplay
Rhys (AndThenThereWasOne) - definitely going to have a big target on his back at the start since he's a strong physical player, but if he plays his cards right, he can go far again
Joe (TheEclipse) - i know joe is more of a physical player more than a strategic player, so if he aligns with someone like jimbo (again) he will definitely make it far, or make it to the jury section
Chris (Chris1080) - not too sure abt his gameplay
Thea (MarthaSpeaks) - not too sure abt her gameplay

Pounamu:
Daniel (DanielzSnooz) - i remember playing with Daniel once before, but that time, we really didn't talk much so I'm not so sure abt his gameplay, but i'm sure he will go far
Big Joe (NewOrleansPelicans) - not too sure abt his gameplay
Scott (byp123) - not too sure abt his gameplay
Ben (bigben1996) - heard he's a strong player, so I can't wait to see his gameplay
Nick (Archerskyfire) - not too sure abt his gameplay

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!