This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Polynesia - Fans vs. Favorites Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Polynesia - Fans vs...

3419 days 1 hour ago
JMez2612
Well I have a fave host now

winner
3419 days 1 hour ago
AlexTheGreat
thewinner
Chris Confessional:

Oh my god I just ate those words "we are so going to win" but seriously we had a huge lead and Alex who knows what the fuck he was doing the last half of the challenge it's like he wanted somebody else to answer

This is the funniest thing about the short time I was in the game. LIKE SORRY IM NOT PERFECT CHRIS, I THINK I SCORED LIKE 6 POINTS IN THAT CHALLENGE...CLEARLY I WAS TRYING, ALTHOUGH IT WOULDVE BEEN NICE IF SOMEONE ELSE HAD ANSWERED
3419 days 1 hour ago
Archerskyfire
Lol yeah sorry. And FTC manager I like that lol
3419 days ago
MicklePickle20
My one confessinal
3419 days ago
thewinner
it was the GOAT though
3419 days ago
Chris1080
This was a fun night
3418 days 23 hours ago
terose
It's ok. They didn't like me either. Haha but I understand why. Thanks again for naming me Player of the Season!
3418 days 22 hours ago
Nt888
Yes I got the best quote of the season woohoo!
3418 days 21 hours ago
terose
Lol I can tell that I was underrated and that actually makes me happy.
3416 days ago
ryanhawk71
lol me reading after the season that was a real dick move Tim, but it's okai because you are still more noble than the other lunatics we started with... As I said... Fans vs. Fuckfest or Fans vs. Shitstorm whatever it was
3414 days 23 hours ago
terose
^lol
3409 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Would anyone like to see the master Word document with all of the votes in it for Fans vs. Faves?

I'm too lazy to make a voting chart of it. Also if anyone wanted to make a voting chart that'd be cool too.

Just skype me at thewinner.tengaged and I'll send it to you
3408 days 6 hours ago
terose
I'll skype you. I've been interested in seeing this actually. Lol I was wondering if u kept a list.

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!