This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2: Congo Discussion

Topic » Season 2: Congo Discussion

3934 days 4 hours ago
thewinner
SEMLIKI
Matt / Matt99
Jackson / Jaxswim
Tim / Wonderdog
Andalib / Sackeshi
Scott / Fobbyiyg
Cole / Cole91
Ish / walkerbait27
Matthew / MadMadMas16

UBANGI
Logan / swaglogan1
Joshua / Eccentro
Max / worner47
Josh / sergeant
FireDragon / AlaskanFireDragon
Rose / glinda
Ryan / wangifold
Tyker / TykerV
3934 days 4 hours ago
thewinner
Andalib confessional:
i just made a secret f2 deal with everyone on my tribe and they all bought it my tribe is a joke except for Cole so he will be the first to go i am the dictator of my tribe and soon the game and if i want you out you will go out
3934 days 4 hours ago
thewinner
Lol, I'm glad we casted him.

#FunFact
Originally booper was casted in his place.
3934 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
And now FireDragon is crying that Eccentro is on his tribe. What a baby.
3934 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
Anddddddddd FireDragon has quit.

Matt Confessional:

Imma send a confessional, k?
So far, I'm trying to form a majority on my tribe with Cole, Jackson, Scott, and Matthew. Hopefully that'll give me a smooth ride to the merge.
In other news, Sackboy (as I will have to call him, since his name is unrememberable) came to me wanting Cole out. But apparently, he also went to Cole wanting ME out.
I'm afraid he will have to go first.
3934 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
Matt:
I received this from Sacky.
Me: This escalated quickly.
Sacky: >WHY DID YOU TELL COLE DO YOU WANT TO STAY SAFE? I NOW NEED TO QUESTION YOUR LOYALTY TO ME AND IF YOU WANT YOU CAN GO HOME INSTEAD IM TRYING TO GO FARE WITH YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO STOP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT WE ARE DOING OK!?
3934 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
Sacky:
matt99 is on paper thin ice right now HE TOLD COLE THAT I WAS TARGETING HIM AND NOW I TOLD HIM HE WILL BE SAFE THIS ROUND BUT 1 AND I MEED 1 MORE SLIP UP AND HE WILL QUICKLY LEAVE THIS GAME from the dictator sackeshi
3934 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
LOL I LOVE THIS
3934 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Cole:

Well it's game on, and I'm here in Congo! I didn't come here to play cards, I'm here to win! I aligned with Scott, Matt, Matthew, and Jackson! This gives us a majority alliance. Unfortunately for me though, Matt betrayed me in Gaias Survivor. So now I have to worry about his ass. It's whatever though. I'll take him out as soon as I get the numbers. I don't like being on this tribe to be honest though. Too many familiar faces and not good ones. They all play a great social game, but their physical game fucking blows. They are all a bunch of lazy players that hope to talk there way to the finale. Yeah well he'll with that! I'm flipping at the merge without hesitation! Can't stand these idiots! But it'll be nice to get that idol first though, you know? It's always a safer move to have one of those in my back pocket and I intend to get one!

These people have no idea who they are dealing with, but they'll find out soon enough!
3934 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Haha I love Cole. This is already a ton better than Poland.
3934 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Rose:
i'm so confused in this game i'm so lost
3934 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Rose says she is playing the dumb blonde role on puprose. We'll see how that works out...
3934 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Sacky:
matt99 has just sealed his faite i told him to stop telling people about are f2 alliance and he didn't listen so now i will get him voted out i told him that i am running this game and he didn't listen so he will be are tribes first outcast
3933 days 5 hours ago
preznewton44
Matthew confesh:

Well I've got a final five alliance and a final 2 secret alliance which means I have virtually five votes at hand. Couldn't have started off this season better! xD
3933 days 5 hours ago
preznewton44
Don't you ever talk smack about Poland!  Also, TheEclipse joined the VL
3933 days 5 hours ago
preznewton44
I'm gonna go ahead and pick Cole as who I think will win.

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!