This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rankdown

Topic » Survivor Rankdown

3302 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
SAVE SCOUT
CUT CARL
3302 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
she was already saved h/o I'll change it
3302 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
SAVE JANU
CUT CARL
3302 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
cut lex (africa)
save rudy (borneo)
3302 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
Lex van den Berghe        Africa        3rd

When it's me, you'll know it. I couldn't be more excited to be casting this vote. I never wanted you to win, and now I hope you won't. If this is the last vote I cast, then at least I got a vote for you who I always found to be...not fun to be around.
3301 days 23 hours ago
SouthernSong
Save Jake
Cute Sarah Jones

Sarah Jones        Marquesas        13th

Honestly I don't understand how people can come on Survivor and expect to not have any sort of backlash for not doing any work or helping around camp. She literally was so lazy and helped zero at camp and managed to get votes at every tribal council she went to, often from people who previously voted for her. She had an arrogant air about herself, but it wasn't enjoyable like it was certain people (see Judd from Guatemala and Drew from San Juan Del Sur). Regardless, she quickly got on my nerves, plus she fell for Rob M. Yikes.
3301 days 8 hours ago
ados707
Ill do this when i et home from work
3301 days 1 hour ago
ados707
Save Sonja
Cut Ryan

Ryan Aiken       The Amazon     16th

The fact that Chris from Vanuatu can fail at a beam crossing challenge and still stay in just shows how pathetic his social game is.. PlusI don't remember him
3300 days 22 hours ago
MoooHades
Save Michelle
Cut Nick

Nick Brown         The Australian Outback      7th

I don't know I felt like Nick was just really boring, like he was so invisible to me and in all honesty he really didn't have a personality. Like he brought a Frisbee as his luxury item, it really just proves how much personality he has. I'm so glad he hasn't been brought back and I can only hope he never does.
3300 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
lachie mail me on tg when i have to make noms
3300 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
I'll do my write up later
3298 days 21 hours ago
chrisw756
Save: Jed Hildebrand (Thailand)
Cut: John Raymond (Thailand)

John was annoying and had ta GO, also him trying to take the leadership role was quite irritating

Jed was kinda victimized because he didn't help with the shelter and instead went to go get food so I think he deserves another CHANCE
3298 days 20 hours ago
JGoodies
Will do it tomorrow  sorry
3298 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
Carl Bilancione        Africa        14th

His journey was pretty bland and inoffensive. ALL HAIL QUEEN LINDSEY RICHTER.

Saving Janu because she is an underappreciated pearl from Palau that is almost always omitted from Palau discussion.

open group

Survivor Rankdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!