This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Rankdown

Topic » Survivor Rankdown

3277 days 1 hour ago
Lachie227
Ok, here is how it works. There are going to be 12 Rankers. Each round someone will make 24 nominations. the other 11 people will then decide to save someone, and cut someone. They will then have to write about a 75 word paragraph on why this person is being cut. The saved person is now immune from being eliminated by other rankers. The 2 left over will then move onto the next round and be 'carried over'

Some Rules:
1. You can state who you are saving and cutting before you make your write up, therefore first in best-dressed.

2. You cannot nominate someone the round after they have been saved. EG: I saved Richard Hatch round 1 therefore he is immune round 2.

3. Please make nominations/cuts/saves as quickly as possible.
3277 days 1 hour ago
Lachie227
Here is a list of people from seasons 1-10, I will be updating this as we go along
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zk2paGeuXZaMIfmK3kRF7vevc9DzOP3bemuHjsPmXdA/pubhtml

Here is the people ranking randomized:
TheGoodMan
LiteCitrus
obscurity
Lachie227
JGoodies
SouthernSong
Dane_Williams
Patrick319
MoooHades
ChilltownBB7
ados707
chrisw756

This is the order for people nominating. so James please send in nominations as quick as possible.

REMINDER: The top 50 will move onto the final round which will be a mix of the other top 50 from seasons 11-20 and 21-30.
3277 days 1 hour ago
Lachie227
also you are not allowed to cut/save people on the round you nominate.
3276 days 10 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Here are my nominees.
Ted Rodgers, Jr.        Thailand        5th
Clay Jordan        Thailand        2nd               
Brian Heidik        Thailand        1st
Matthew von Ertfelda        Amazon        2nd       
Rupert Boneham        Pearl Islands        8th
Burton Roberts        Pearl Islands        5th
Colby Donaldson        Australia        2nd
Ibrehem Rahman        Palau        11th
Coby Archa        Palau        9th
Ashlee Ashby        Palau        17th               
Jeff Wilson        Palau        16th               
Kim Mullen        Palau        15th               
Willard Smith        Palau        14th       
Lea Masters        Vanuatu        9th
Travis 'Bubba' Sampson        Vanuatu        13th
Tom Buchanan        All Stars        5th               
Rupert Boneham        All Stars        3rd
Lex van den Berghe        All Stars        9th
Colby Donladson        All Stars        12th       
Shawn Cohen        Pearl Islands        12th
Alex Bell        Amazon        7th       
Daniel Lue        Amazon        14th
Jed Hildebrand        Thailand        14th
Hunter Ellis        Marquesas        14th

Enjoy!
3276 days 10 hours ago
LiteCitrus
I save Burton and cut Lex
3276 days 10 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
I save Colby and cut Ted
3276 days 10 hours ago
TheGoodMan
WHICH COLBY.
3276 days 10 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
In an overall boring season where we saw the underdog tribe take control of the game, Chuay Gahn got there shit together and won 4 challenges in a row to take numbers in the merge. They Pagong'd their rivals and had their original tribe final five. However, Brian controlled everything and Ted was only in the game for a number, and his lack of strategy and boring personality gets him eliminated.
3276 days 10 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Colby from Australia
3276 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
SAVE WILLARD
CUT ASHLEE
3276 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
99. Ashlee Ashby

I think Ashlee was the most useless woman to have ever played Survivor. I don't remember a single thing about her with the exception of her big breasts. Her intro shot is kind of iconic though so at least there's that.
3276 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
save clay
cut brian
3276 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
Contrary to popular belief, Thailand is not a bad season. However, it has the disadvantage of having one of the most abysmal atrocious winners of all time. I don't know how many times I've heard him referred to as "Mr. Freeze" the by white strathead fanboys who fan themselves over his used car salesman persona and (admittedly) great strategic game. Still, that doesn't matter here because he is a BORE. Brian "we can't have two black winners in a row" Heidik has achieved the the rare fuckboy trifecta of racist, misogynist, and BORING. The "Mr. Freeze" nonsense has to be some of the most creative Survivor retcon I've ever seen. Stop trying to excuse his boring vanilla bland annoying ass
3276 days 6 hours ago
SouthernSong
Save Shawn.
Cute Rupert Boneham (All Stars)

I'm not going to even pretend like I am a Rupert fan in any way or form, however I can admit this guy as become a major face of Survivor, and he is always a big character in all of his seasons (BvW aside). That obviously can be a good or bad thing, and I feel like two of his incarcerations are pretty decent characters in HvV and BvW, however his original season and All Stars are both pretty bad. He's one of the first screen hogs that we've ever had, and he has the "holier than thou" mindset because he provides fish for everyone and gets old really quick. All Stars takes the cake though. His arrogance through the roof, and he is as bitter and awful as the rest of the jury of that season. To make things worse, America awards him a million dollars for pretty much no reason. No thanks.
3276 days 6 hours ago
LiteCitrus
I'm cutting Lex Van de Berghe or however you spell it that doesn't matter to me.
He was self righteous and was very polarizing all game. Not only that but his return cemented in the fact of how entitled and manipulative he truly was. He was very uncomfortable to watch and wasn't that good of tv in survivor history standards. He brought us the Kelly Goldsmith which was the only pivotal rivalry in that game.
3276 days 6 hours ago
chrisw756
Save Alex (Amazon)
Cut Ibrehem (Palau)

I actually really enjoyed Alex in Amazon, he wasn't a bad player by any means and was targetted because he was a strong player, so i'm gonna give him another chance!
Ibrehem bored me and I didn't really enjoy him at ALL during Palau, so he can go hunny

open group

Survivor Rankdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!