This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Merged Tribe)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Merged..

2500 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
http://i.imgur.com/UxAq1wH.gif

Welcome to your first tribal council as one tribe. The merge tribe name will be decided soon.

http://i.imgur.com/zFiESo7.gif

Before we vote, there are some open questions for you all to answer.

- How does Ben re-entering the game impact this vote?
- Should we expect those who voted together at the Styx River to stick together tonight?
- We have seen no idol plays yet this season. Expecting any tonight at our first merge tribal?

------------------------------------------------------
http://i.imgur.com/SHTGTDS.gif

Please send your vote to the hosts (thewinner, fobbyiyg) by 8:00 PM EST, June 26th.

If you wish to answer addition answers please say so in this thread.
2500 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
Scott has individual immunity and cannot be voted for.
2500 days 12 hours ago
byp123

increased likelihood that the challenges will suck

- Should we expect those who voted together at the Styx River to stick together tonight?
who fkn knows. It's very different voting someone back in compared to voting someone out

- We have seen no idol plays yet this season. Expecting any tonight at our first merge tribal?
probably but im safe so not worried
2500 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
You know, it's one extra number, of course it's gonna affect things by quite a bit.
Who knows? Maybe, maybe not, maybe those were just the two most popular pre-merge guys with everyone?
No.

Can I have another question plz b0ss?
2500 days 12 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
- How does Ben re-entering the game impact this vote? nothing he sucks
- Should we expect those who voted together at the Styx River to stick together tonight? idk
- We have seen no idol plays yet this season. Expecting any tonight at our first merge tribal? idk
2500 days 11 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Note: We need a name along with a color for el tribe name
2500 days 11 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Pateroúlis It's greek for daddy
2500 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
I get to make jury instead of being a boring premerge boot woot!

I'd hope so because then I'd be in the majority or an extra vote.  I've been out of the game for about two weeks so I don't have the full knowledge of who is with who.  All I can base stuff on is what happened before I left which was not much.

Probably because this season needs better ratings.
2500 days 11 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
I say our tribe name should be Mythikós.

There is no color the flag's a rainbow.
2500 days 10 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Lukas - Now that the merge is here, do you think people are going to be even bolder and make even bigger moves?
2500 days 10 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Lukas - Now that the merge is here, do you think people are going to be even bolder and make even bigger moves?

I've got a feeling that'll happen, yes. People tend to be fairly complacent with how they play their games, and right after the merge is usually a great time to make a move, with plenty more to come.
2500 days 9 hours ago
Blondelle

It means I'm going home faster than you can say Hali Ford twice.

Most likely. Good servants praise their masters.

If I had it, you'd catch me playing it asap.
2499 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Oop
2499 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
If Ethan wasn't already excited about the merge, he's now 10x more excited.

You'll see your answer at the end of tonight

I mean why not?
2499 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Can we please name the tribe

Zwendnasyhr

It means domination

And tribe colour would be orange
2499 days 21 hours ago
Blondelle
I think our tribe color should be Cyan.

I think we should be called Ypirétes

It means a collection of Servants.
I think it rightfully represents most of this tribe.

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!